I can't seem to patch my game anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please

tony 7

League 2
30 August 2003
Northamptonshire
My game arrived today and I have Bought WE7,8 and 9 and never had any problems but this one does not want to patch.

I have DVD Decrypter I put the game in and chose read only it then burns 3 DVD images to my hard drive
DVD.101 image IO1 file 143,938KB
DVDIMAGE.100 100 File 4,194,302KB
DVD>ImageMDS 5KB

When I go to PPF the file it will only acceptDVD image Io1 but when I want to burn it to dvd dvd decrypter will only let me burn the 5 KB image but PPF wont let me apply the ptach to that file so what am I doing wrong please?
I am really looking forward to playing this game but want to play it in English if possible.

Beat Chelsea 5-0 on the default settings as I have not patched it nto English yet. I can't belive how easy it was to get my players through on goal and how much space there was where the Chelsea full backs should be.
The shots go exactly where I want them to but I think I scored with every shot I had

Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong please?

I place the dvd in dvd-rewriter
DVD Encrypter I choose to read the game and store it on hard drive

I then open PPF3 and I can see 3 dvd images and the only image i can select is the biggest file

PPF3.0 I choose the mixed patch and apply

I then go to dvd encrypter chose to write and chose the file i wish to write but it wont allow it, the only image I can write id the 5KB image but the patch wont let me apply it to the 5KB so i doubt it will convert everything into english so what am I doing wrong :(.

The MD5 image is only a pointer to the main image file of the game.

Choose that and burn it, it will burn the game image.

Thank you, it's been a long time since I used DVD encrypter (well since WE9).
I played one game and was a bit dissapointed by a few things

How easy it was for me to find room where the Chelsea full backs should be
covering

How easy it was to have a clear run on goal directly in the middle of goal, ok the keeper cmes out but it is not hard to score

I had 6 shots and scored 5 times with the other shot the keeper saved and pushed it out for me to hit home the rebound.

I hope the above only hapened because i playd it on default otherwise I will be dissapointed in spending so much money for a game that offers no challenge and nothing new really. I knew the animations would be improved and new moves added to the game but hoped the goalkeepers would be better and the computer would be harder to beat.

I liked the way players try and run back on side from an off side position but the new FIFA has better AI than WE10 (I have only played WE10 once and FIFA about 10 times) and the keeper on FIFA is better apart from the fact they are glued to their goalline.

I can ping the ball about better from left to right etc on WE and I am more used to the controls on WE after playing every release but AI and goalkeepeing FIFA wins so far :(

Thanks for helping me patch the game, now it is in English I pushed the difficulty to 5 stars and loved it. I still think FIFA keepers are better but at least I lost 3-1 to Arsenal this time and the computer was enjoying most of the possesion.
I like the way the refs let the game flow and the speed is just about right thought it just looks like i am playing on a green carpet rather than grass but still it is the gameplay that counts.

The crossing seems to have been improved but shooting seems to be a bit easy but glad I have bought the game now but also glad I bought FIFA because like Footbal Manager although it is the best in its field if you have played the series for so long you just want something new because you can get bored of it.

Back
Top Bottom