1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

i cant get onto one flippin game on live!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by clintonsparks, 11 November 2006.

1. i really want to play over live but every single game i try to join it says 'waiting for reply' for ages and then says something like game has ended cannot be found etc. :shock:
    ive been trying for ages but its the same with every game i try and join.
    can anyone help?!

2. Willows

Willows Non-League

21 October 2006
    same here mate, can't get an opponent whatever i do!
    Sent a message to someone asking for a game got no reply, first day of having a 360 so don't know if i'm doing something wrong

3. Willows

Willows Non-League

21 October 2006
    what's your game tag and i'll try find you for a game

4. my gamertag is roberrt but i have another problem about signing in currently im hoping for a reply on soon so add me an next time im on invite me and well see what hapens

5. oooo i just read the sticky thread about gamertags and that says there are problems with live but it works when you invite a friend, so i suppose thats my problem solved sorry for wasting anyones time.

6. Willows

Willows Non-League

21 October 2006
    roberrt meant to be double r? Mines Nik Willows so add me too and do the same. Doing my napper in!

7. yer roberrt double r lol kk