1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I cant believe the cheating!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Gazwaan, 18 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazwaan

Gazwaan Non-League

19 October 2006
    In a house
    Aston Villa
    Everyone avoid MILLER0612 i was 21 minutes in a game against him he was home and he was man u while i was inter, i was winning 1-0 he didnt seem like he was interested in game as his players were at a stand still anyway the whistle kept coming on and off obviously he was trying to pause any the screen froze as im running through centre with ball so i send him message saying wats going on he says u were trying to pause and ill have to quit coz he was winning 1-0. i can c the score in front of me and its blatently 0-1 to inter he says no it aint rooney scored ur a cheat. i cant believe these people i had this happen to me 4 times yesterday.
    Is the patch gonna fix this???
    Everyone avoid miller0612 a cheat living in a dream world

2. Kalou

Kalou Non-League

8 June 2006
    Are they even bringing a patch out? I am trying to grab this on ebay so I want to know :)

But this is Konami, I really can't see them releasing a patch, how often do they bring out a patch?

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.