1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I cannot score in BAL (Be A Legend) PES 2017

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by oSoulix, 5 May 2017.

1. oSoulix

oSoulix Non-League

5 May 2017
    So in my striker (goal poacher) career so far I have played about 35 matches and I have scored a measly 3 goals. Can someone help me find out what Im doing wrong? I have my setting on Superstar because Professional made the teammates super lousy, and yet I still am not getting good balls through or onto me. Yes, I do pass often, and look to bring others into play as well, but my wingers and mids dont do much good and Im getting sick and tired of find a way to get them to. This isnt just the case with club football, international football is the same. I have played for Hull, AC Ajaccio and Norwich, and none are getting me the goals I crave.

TL;DR: Im having trouble scoring and think that Im doing something wrong. Help me pls.

2. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    wow sucks to hear that, probably you play too far away up front.
    i started a superstar campaign in the Chilean league as a CMF (hole player), and on my first match I scored 2 and assisted 1, i thought it was a bit easy.. probably has to do with the league you start in. Its not the same to play against Chelsea as Hull than playing a low level Chilean side with another.

PS. i think i should have a lot more assists but the strikers in my team are such donkeys, they'll either run into the GK or kick it wide :/