1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

I cannot register

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Big John Stud, 27 October 2006.

1. Big John Stud

Big John Stud Non-League

6 August 2003
    Enfield
    All the game is installed fine. No stutter or anything as such but it wont let me register. I go to the register page. Put in my details and code and it just times out. Has been all day. Is this a known problem? Shall I just wait till tomorrow when its calmed down a bit?

2. madweegie

madweegie League 2

6 December 2005
    John there is serious problems with Konami servers! its effecting all parts of the game inc registration mate! best bet is keep eye on this forum for future updates!

3. Big John Stud

Big John Stud Non-League

6 August 2003
    Enfield
    Thanks. I am fully aware that people are having trouble playing online but did not know if this affected my registration or not. Cheers m8

4. tera

tera Back!

21 April 2006
    Basically mate, Konami have ballsed everything up. Try again a bit later and see what you get.