HTC Mobile Phones Thread

I had the Sensation lined up for my upcoming upgrade but I'm being lured away by the Galaxy S II.

I had the Sensation lined up for my upcoming upgrade but I'm being lured away by the Galaxy S II.

:BOP::BOP: S Infuse G4, the HTC seem to have a terrible battery life. I recommend you turn off the Bluetooth to have lil more battery life.

For a few days now Gmail (app) on my Desire has stopped syncing, it no longer automatically notifies me when I get new email.

I can still see my inbox but I have to switch to the All Mail screen, also the emails don't load.

The Accounts & sync (Android) menu refuses to sync my Google and LinkedIn accounts, any suggestions?

try removing the account and try again. did u install google+ on your phone? if so, it might be causing the issue.

i had a similar issue where when i created another gmail account to my phone, that account dissapeared straight after. what i did was remove all account and removed google+ and it worked after that and i rienstalled google+ again.

btw. if its ok, pm me your gmail if use google+. i can add u mate

I removed my second Gmail account but decided not to remove my main account because it says I'll have to reset the phone back to factory settings.

I'm not on Google +, waiting to see how it develops.

Probably looking at replacing my Desire in the next 6-12 months.

Anything I should keep my eye out for?

From HTC I can't think of anything, the lack of decent on board memory annoys me now.

Oh nice. I really like the look of that one. What are you first impressions?

pros:

• screen is the best, better then S2 and galaxy nexus
  • Build quality is excellent. feels very nice and comfy in your hands
  • very responsive UI. Sense is nice and clean
  • Loudspeaker quality is on par with my old N95(finally)
  • Camera is great, on par with the 4s in terms of IQ.
  • onscreen keyboard as responsive as iphone 4s
  • Battery life when idle and not using takes up maybe 1-2% of your battery every 8hours due to the 5th companion core on the cpu being used

cons:
  • Battery Life as bad as my htc desire when the screen is on(a new update is suppose to fix this)
  • Sense UI sometimes reloads itself and never stays in memory(rooting your device or using different launcher will easily fix this)

what would u say, do the pro's also make up for a smaller screen compared to a galaxy note? (which i currently own?)

i tried the speed of a quadcore, haven't tried the one yet though. it's blistering fast.

Would anyone like to buy a 2 week old HTC one x 3 branded but network unlocked for £350 ovno

i'm thinking about buying htc desire HD or htc one V. i have no problems with desire HD (only if he was smaller a bit) but the things that make me think twice with htc one V is that many people reported yellow flecks in corners on the display that are visible on white or gray wallpaper. also some reported signal issues.

what do you think guys? should i go for desire HD after all?

Anyone know how to change the default settings with in the internet settings on a Desire S?

I had an annoying app on my phone which installed itself through another app. It changed my home page to searchmobileonline.com. I think I have got rif of it now. Under set home page it currently shows the "use default" as the annoying searchmobileonline website

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom