1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How works the bootserver?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by xXEvo-BorgXx, 13 February 2007.

1. xXEvo-BorgXx

xXEvo-BorgXx Banned

7 November 2005
    I want to know how the bootserver works.

How can i give boots from bootserver to my players?

Need i to do in edit mode? And wich buttons do i need for selecting boots from bootserver.

Can some1 explain?

Thank you.

2. GOATLSAYER

GOATLSAYER Conference

13 April 2006
    Yes, i would like to know that also.

3. hnmn57

hnmn57 Non-League

5 July 2006
    AFC AJAX
    use the search topic!!!!!:roll:

4. kdjac

kdjac League 2

3 May 2004
    Ireland
    Similar to other modules that use map.txt, you put a player ID and the filename for the boot texture on one line, separating them by a comma. You can find out the ID for each player in the Edit Mode: the Player ID: text will be displayed at the top of the screen. Texture filename needs to be a pathname relative to GDB\boots, so you can organize your boots into subfolders if you want, or just have a flat structure with all boots placed in the "boots" folder itself. It's up to you.
    Here is an example of simple map:

# Bootserver map
    ################

185,"adidas_00.png" # Barthez
    186,"adidas_01.png" # Thuram
    194,"puma.png" # Zidane
    195,"adidas_02.png" # Henry
    217,"Germany\adidas_yellow.png" # Klose
    1791,"adidas_00.png" # Davids

or read the manual that comes with it ?

kdjac