1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to stop Unstoppable players ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Kenny_C, 13 May 2009.

1. Kenny_C

Kenny_C International

23 June 2008
    Valencia F.C.
    Hi men,
    many of u noticed that some players,especially with a high balance(Drigba, Adriano...), are difficult to stop(I Think it's real anyway) but how u did to stop them ?

Cheers

2. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Snap their leg in two , give Drogba something real to
    roll about on the floor for.

3. freak08

freak08 League 2

28 June 2008
    i can tell you but ......... you will be rewarded RED CARD

4. Kenny_C

Kenny_C International

23 June 2008
    Valencia F.C.
    Thx... i know this solution:YAWN:

5. 89JayJay

89JayJay Banned

20 February 2008
    Far Far Away
    Manchester United
    Do the run where you can sprint anywhere you want, when running along side them leave your finger on L2/LT

6. Kenny_C

Kenny_C International

23 June 2008
    Valencia F.C.
    what's LT pls
    i play in P.C. with a PS3 pad!

7. nollan1k

nollan1k Non-League

23 May 2008
    Poland
    AC Milan
    When you are playing especially by some poor team chasing those Ibras and Drogbas gives you nothing, so I prefer preventive actions ;) One of my defender is deep in my infield and the second is chasing one of those cyborgs. It usually works, but if it doesn't, I often decide to destroy their legs ;) It works always ;)

8. 89JayJay

89JayJay Banned

20 February 2008
    Far Far Away
    Manchester United
    LT for xbox
    L2 For PS3

9. r1cky

r1cky Banned

21 October 2008
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    hold the shoot button so other players run towards them and with the player ur controlling just mark his team-mates or get in his way of the goal :)

10. acm_no1

acm_no1 Non-League

17 February 2009
    special skill for them: split their leg into 2 parts (useful against B, C injury players) j/k.

but anyway, that's one method to stop them (not Kaka, omg, he's almost invulnerable to sliding tackle)

11. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    try to play zone mark, i mean not as a tactic, but with the players you control dont go to drogba to take away the ball, just stay ahead of him so he has to pass the ball