How to stop Adriano.. and all those Inter Bummers

D

dogfishrising

i hate adriano on xbox live, hes not even that good, just cuz hes on the cover, but any ive learned how to stop him, yes oh yes, just pick your stongest, not best defender and play him against him, like vidic of united, for some reason hes not that good on it, but when used properly he stops adriano, only defender ive used that actually can over power him.
it works for me..
anyone got any other ideas, feel free to let me know..

Its impossible with the reactivity you have with the xbox controller...

I just love it when you hack him from behind and see him taken off on a stretcher. It feels like I've just scored a goal. :lol:

If I had a pound for everytime I've played Inter and Brazil, I would be a millionaire and if I had a pound for everytime I've twatted them.

sab1978: What adapter u talking about? Have a link to it anywhere on the net?

Thanks!

PS:I agree with JonWarr... Avoid contact by all means, Adriano will use his arms and put you away. Stand off and wait for an error of the other player. If he does it good, however, and gets into the box, you will still have a chance to block the shot with your defender or to risk a little bit more and use "A".

i dont know why u guys find it soo hard to stop him, i can stop like i stop any otehr player! its all about skill my friend

i find it easier standin back off amny player never mind adriano, then it givs hu eva ur playin more time to think and while they thinkin u hit them BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

i hate adriano on xbox live, hes not even that good, just cuz hes on the cover, but any ive learned how to stop him, yes oh yes, just pick your stongest, not best defender and play him against him, like vidic of united, for some reason hes not that good on it, but when used properly he stops adriano, only defender ive used that actually can over power him.
it works for me..
anyone got any other ideas, feel free to let me know..

right so he's not that good but yet you dedicate a thread on the internet on "how to stop him" haha what a dickhead you are:lmao:

Mr Jones - Inter Milan user? :D

If someone picks Inter Milan I always chose a much worse team, usually Newcastle / Villareal / Spurs. That way if you beat them (and believe me, I have many a time) it feels like you've won the world cup haha

I can never beat Inter or Brazil players. I have faced lots of them as well and lost. Must admit though if they start fucking around (kicking the ball amongst their defenders, or showing a replay of a seriously shit goal like 10 times) then I shamefully admit I disconnect.... Whenever I score a goal I skip any replays and get straight on with the match. I have suffered too many lag-fest games and it just isnt worth playing online anymore and trying to get them online achievments.

I usually use England or Man United if I play against Brazil or Inter. But can never win. They just use the Adriano Exploit everytime. Or they are cutback kings or they just use Lag to their advantage.

i can't believe you are all still going on about this just deal with it and move on!

Was this comment really necessary? Whats the point in posting if your just gonna have a pop at people?

i wasn't trying to have a pop i just meant it doesn't matter how much you moan about it people will still be inter or brazil!

True mate. Honest gamers who actually want to play the game properley wont be.

The problem is not with the teams people choose, but with the way the play them.

I have played with Brazil and Inter and lost some matches because I try to enjoy as much as possible, that involves using the SBs like Roberto Carlos and the like...

It is annoying to play against those bummers, but hey you still have your chances, just be conservative in defence and let them confuse themselves... It is so funny! ;)

..And if they still manage to score from 40+ meters, so be it.

i found the best thing to do is play a 532 formation and just cram the defence and counter attack cause inter are not great in defence

Mr Jones - Inter Milan user? :D

If someone picks Inter Milan I always chose a much worse team, usually Newcastle / Villareal / Spurs. That way if you beat them (and believe me, I have many a time) it feels like you've won the world cup haha

I hear you mate, just yesterday i beat this tosser with spurs and it felt great. The funny thing is I'm a gooner.:roll:

Manually activating the offside trap usually defeats 90% of Adriano players since they always have cheap formations with the attackers moved extremely forward and many aren't good enough to spot an offside trap being used against them and won't know how to deal with it.

finally got my 360 online, played 3 games against barca barca and inter, was newcastle for the 1st 2 (1-1, 3-0 (shulda been 4 but the c**T disconnected) so decided to be manc against the inter bummer won 10-1, why can't people pick a team other than barca inter (or from what I've heard brazil)

ok i will give u my litle secret, just coz pes 2008 its coming out soon, just play this formation 2-4-4
then use ur deffenssive middffilder to mark Adriano aggressively, it works great for me most of the times, as Adriano will be marked with 2 players, what could be dangeres is ibrahimovic, if u focus alot on markin Adriano;)

o.k the most annoying thing is them that can only score cutback (passing in area to confuse keeper) goals...is this a glitch they seem really really really easy to score (even if I get in a position to do one I either shoot or backtrack)

Back
Top Bottom