1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to score goals on WE10...

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Androctonvs, 26 April 2006.

1. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    ...thread.

From 2 days playing experience.
    First, make long passes from your midfielders to your strikers to put them one on one with the keeper. Believe me, it's just as easy as it was back in PES4.

After that, simply place the ball over the keeper with shot+r1. It's way easier than it was back on PES5. You can do it from a longer distance and still dummy the keeper.
    You can always fake your shot like in every PES/WE to score.

Your experience?

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Easy as PES4?
    PES4 was the game that created the "cut-back" goal.

You mean "easy as PES2" ;)

3. RGEE1979

RGEE1979 Evo-Webber since 2002

28 December 2002
    Tokyo
    Spurs
    Seems the keepers are more easily rounded in this version. They come further out in 1 on 1 situations and its pretty easy to take it wide and slot it away.

4. benjo

benjo Guest

Simply press square button !

Please read the Manual before posting.

5. lexsteele

lexsteele Non-League

3 February 2006
    lol well said:lol:

6. ruffneckc

ruffneckc Salad Yute!

27 April 2003
    New York
    Arsenal FC
    classic! lol

7. aaarrrggh

aaarrrggh League 2

20 March 2005
    I've had a few probs with players shooting really high when I've only just tapped square though. In a game I played recently, I managed to round the keeper nicely and only tapped square, yet my player blasted it well over the bar. A bit frustrating. Also, shooting from outside the box seems to result in shots that go over a lot too.

Anyone else experienced similar things?

8. evilgnome

evilgnome Guest

Thats one thing I really dislike about this game.

In some ways its improved, but in some ways its not.

It way to easy to score now, keepers are dumbed down, and the whole game is a tad arcade like. Dont get me wrong I really love it and Ill probably wont go back to WE9, but I guess I have to wait till the next version for a more accurate football sim.

9. martd

martd League 2

10 June 2002
    Lymington, UK
    Yeah, i get exactly the same thing. Dunno why though.

Anyone shed some light??????????????????

10. Domnus

Domnus Non-League

3 August 2003

I think when you r marked marked or in awkward position to shoot, it seems really difficult to shoot therefore the ball just fly over the bar

Possibly a player with better shoot technique can do it better, but i have to
    do more research (play a lot :) ) to see if that is the case

11. iceobar

iceobar Tyneside Amateur League

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    i'll tell you how to score goals on WE10, its simple, you get the ball and put it in the net

12. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    try to lure cpu into fouling u in the penalty box... den u can score from the penalty.. no sweat

13. aaarrrggh

aaarrrggh League 2

20 March 2005
    Damn, I tried this but it just keeps saying 'handball'.

Any other advice?

14. Buscapeh

Buscapeh Guest

that´s something i had noticed. In WE9 i could hardly do it (the lob) but now it´s a lot easier. I noticed also that if u shoot from short distance the keeper almost never grabs the ball and stops it with the legs and the striker has the chance to score.

15. leet_haxor

leet_haxor Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    :applause: :applause::applause:

16. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    cross and shoot from angles seems to work for me

having 3 strikers and having someone finsh off any parries by they keeper also works well

they obviously had to make shooting more difficult than PES5 due to the ease of getting inside the box now

17. Redman X

Redman X Guest

Yeh I hate that; normally on WE9 i play 30 minutes with my friend and the scores are like 4-3, 3-2, 3-3, 2-1............but then we play 15 minutes on WE10 and we drew 6-6. This game is too easy to get through the defence and score pass the keeper who hardly grabs/catches the ball; there i sno need for tricks to be honest (not that I don't like the game of course).;)