1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to score goals in PES6...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Androctonvs, 15 October 2006.

1. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    In PES5, I used to move Seedorf to the left corner of the area, run with him paralel to the line and shoot to the farther post. 3 times out of 10, it would be a goal.
    (I would do the same with Jankulovski in the opposite side)

In WE-10, it would be impossible to do this.

Guess what... in PES6, the goal rate has increased for 6/10 with the same players...

Great Konami... Your "Evolution" is really crap.

I wonder how this'll go online.

Thank me later.
    PS: It's the French PES.

2. johnathan007

johnathan007 Non-League

29 December 2004
    thats nice to know!!!!:)

3. rasselbock

rasselbock Non-League

1 September 2004
    that's too fuckin' easy. never nice to figure out weaknesses in the game. a shame, really. Hopefully the official release is updated then...

4. borjan

borjan Non-League

4 October 2005
    I mean, what a laugh

i would really like to see you score vs me online with seedorf 6/10

NO WAY PEDRO 8)

5. Androctonvs

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    we'll see about that :P

6. only1ronaldo

only1ronaldo My Season My Style

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    I'd like to see that too :D

7. LeBanner

LeBanner Non-League

9 August 2003
    Online its the same fu***g thing. I allready got some golas like that :(

8. AaronChampion

AaronChampion Non-League

4 April 2006
    LOL PES6 isnt even out n00b, and if it is, Play me 1on1. I bet you cant beat me with Seedorf 6/10.

9. Unevilized

Unevilized Banned

28 June 2006
    you either were playing against the cpu on 1 star or a 7 years old boy

10. Danny_FC

Danny_FC Non-League

19 March 2006
    Fack awf.

Tbh you really got to be shite at defending if you can't get a tackle in. Just stick a fullback on their winger an they'll never score like that. And its your loss if your doing it against the CPU, ur just taking the fun out of tha game

11. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    I love the first line of this post.

Irony is the winner!:applause:

12. Androctonvs

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    I was playing in Professional.

13. RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush Non-League

4 February 2006

Sure bob.. even on Normal mode is hard as f**k.

14. MFC90

MFC90 Guest

Ok.:---)

15. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    I kind of know what this dude is talking about as on every PES games since PES 2, my mate has only 2 ways of scoring against me:

#1. He constantly does drag backs and the runs parallel with the 18yard line before shooting into the far corner. He normally always does this with Seedorf!

#2. He runs down the wing until he gets to the 6 yard line, then he does a drag back and then a square ball to someone around the 18 yard area for someone who is always completely free for some reason and he just strokes it into the net for an easy finish. I read somewhere in an interview with Seabass that he was trying to remove this from PES/WE games. I wonder if he was successful?

16. Marki Marc

Marki Marc Guest

I think this is real. Look at Schweinsteiger, he scores two goals of that kind in Germany vs. Portugal (WM 2006). And he scores a lot more goals like this in the german bundesliga !!!

17. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk League 2

11 December 2002
    yes they have changed some things back, free kicks are a good indication, my brother in law would score religiously with Henry from outside the area on WE10 he couldn't even hit the fricking target now in PES6 he is back to 100% success. He claims that WE10 is wierd....I tend to not foul anywhere near the area...