How to score goals in PES6...

Androctonvs

Discovered The FK Bug
30 November 2003
Portugal
SL Benfica
In PES5, I used to move Seedorf to the left corner of the area, run with him paralel to the line and shoot to the farther post. 3 times out of 10, it would be a goal.
(I would do the same with Jankulovski in the opposite side)

In WE-10, it would be impossible to do this.

Guess what... in PES6, the goal rate has increased for 6/10 with the same players...

Great Konami... Your "Evolution" is really crap.

I wonder how this'll go online.

Thank me later.
PS: It's the French PES.

that's too fuckin' easy. never nice to figure out weaknesses in the game. a shame, really. Hopefully the official release is updated then...

I mean, what a laugh

i would really like to see you score vs me online with seedorf 6/10

NO WAY PEDRO 8)

Androctonvs said:
In PES5, I used to move Seedorf to the left corner of the area, run with him paralel to the line and shoot to the farther post. 3 times out of 10, it would be a goal.

Guess what... in PES6, the goal rate has increased for 6/10 with the same players...

Thank me later.

Online its the same fu***g thing. I allready got some golas like that :(

Fack awf.

Tbh you really got to be shite at defending if you can't get a tackle in. Just stick a fullback on their winger an they'll never score like that. And its your loss if your doing it against the CPU, ur just taking the fun out of tha game

AaronChampion said:
LOL PES6 isnt even out n00b, and if it is, Play me 1on1. I bet you cant beat me with Seedorf 6/10.

I love the first line of this post.

Irony is the winner!:applause:

I kind of know what this dude is talking about as on every PES games since PES 2, my mate has only 2 ways of scoring against me:

#1. He constantly does drag backs and the runs parallel with the 18yard line before shooting into the far corner. He normally always does this with Seedorf!

#2. He runs down the wing until he gets to the 6 yard line, then he does a drag back and then a square ball to someone around the 18 yard area for someone who is always completely free for some reason and he just strokes it into the net for an easy finish. I read somewhere in an interview with Seabass that he was trying to remove this from PES/WE games. I wonder if he was successful?

Androctonvs said:

Thank me later.

I think this is real. Look at Schweinsteiger, he scores two goals of that kind in Germany vs. Portugal (WM 2006). And he scores a lot more goals like this in the german bundesliga !!!

yes they have changed some things back, free kicks are a good indication, my brother in law would score religiously with Henry from outside the area on WE10 he couldn't even hit the fricking target now in PES6 he is back to 100% success. He claims that WE10 is wierd....I tend to not foul anywhere near the area...

Back
Top Bottom