How to Re-Locate Non-Playble teams in WE2010 ?

b2y2006

Premiership
23 April 2006
Saudi Arabia
Al Ittihad Jeddah
Hi All,

I read in a Brazilan site about the possiblity that you can relocate the none-playble teams in to the selection section :)

like relocating teams from Asia:
Bahrain from non-playble team and make them apper in the selection Asian teams and you can play with them !!!
So them means that we can relocate all non-playble teamsto be selectable MORE TEAMS :)

http://www.w11online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29225

Can some please transulate the link :) ???

BR,

Does it mean we can also add additional leagues to the game ?

Sounds too good to be true. :OOOH:

We should first translate the game in english..
I'm now trying but it requires too much time..
can you help me b2y2006 ?
I started by .str files

Does it mean we can also add additional leagues to the game ?

Sounds too good to be true. :OOOH:

Bro ,

I meant that the in game non playble teams can be relocated in the playble selection so they will be selectable :)

Sorry no new leagues :(

I've already registered and read the thread,
but seems there is no tutorial...
4 photos only:

309ihwm.jpg

3495ves.jpg

i4ii5c.jpg

1zconjn.jpg

yes, you can! to do that you need a relink in the over.afs file. don't ask me which is 'cause I don't know but you can contact robimex2002, the only one who know that.

you can't add new teams, you can only move teams from a selection to another one. eg. in pes2010 you can sobstitute classic (or U21) with unselectable teams, then you need an option file to set right players' statistic and so one.

Does anyone know how to replace the classic's team (e.g. flag)??? The Casa's team already made it in their new patch?? They put in slovakia, algeria, and new zeland.Any suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom