HOW TO MAKE PES FUN - TOP SPEED

2 December 2019
Hi All

So, as some of you know, I like to experiment with settings, abilities, tactics to make PES on the modern consoles as fun as the game was back on the PS2.

Here's my latest finding...
Top Speed. Did you know that a player with 99 Speed vs a player with 40 Speed is only 3.6 Seconds difference when sprinting the full length of the pitch?
Therefore to make FAST players more apparently fast in PES, you need to reduce average players speed (let's say 70 speed is average) down to 45-50 Top Speed.

With the abilities left as they are, if 94 Top Speed Vinicius were to come up against a 73 Top Speed Player like say a 35 Year Old Fernandinho, Fernandinho can literally keep up with Vinicius in 1v1 sprint over 30-35 yards. Which just does not sit well in my opinion.

This adjustment does make the game a lot more fun, especially if you're not into attempting the Skills Button Combo.
Playing on Superstar/Legend levels still has huge difficulties, but at least you can create a chance with the new speed settings. Proper Gaming, Proper Fun.

Breakdown:
Players with 40-78 Top Speed, Adjust to 50 Top Speed
Players with 79-89 Top Speed, increase to 90 Top Speed
Players with 90+ Top Speed (Proper Speed Demon Players like Vardy, Vinicius, Salah, Mane) , increase to 99 Top Speed

(if some of you don't like this idea at all, well just to let you know, the difference between 85 Top Speed & 99 Top Speed across a full length of the pitch is 0.5 Seconds.

I have started to look at PES Abilities as "4-10" now, not "40-99". The singular units are actually pointless.

Back
Top Bottom