1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to import image file from USB to PS3 For WE2008

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by greyfoxmgs, 21 November 2007.

1. greyfoxmgs

greyfoxmgs Conference

5 December 2006
    Anyone can tell me how to import jpg files from USB into WE2008 Game? Does it mean I can only use PS3 I-Toy? Thanks

2. Putuco Malo

Putuco Malo PES 2012

12 August 2003
    Yes, you are spot on. You cannot import jpg files, at least at this moment

3. greyfoxmgs

greyfoxmgs Conference

5 December 2006
    great... so how to edit the kits??

4. Putuco Malo

Putuco Malo PES 2012

12 August 2003
    You can't, you can only include 8 captures from eye toy.

5. bertbert

bertbert Non-League

1 November 2007
    oh! but there should be a place/path for the pix to be stored in HD of ps3 even if taken by the eyetoy. may be we can just insert the pix to the path and retrieve them during edit mode...

6. Putuco Malo

Putuco Malo PES 2012

12 August 2003
    Yes, it could be possible, but at least not at the moment.

7. Treetopp

Treetopp Urso voador

12 October 2007
    No-way
    I dont think the picture get stored on the HD. I have used a cam to make faces. I discovered that the game only stored the face model on the hd, not the picture(except as a little thumbnail picture that is used as file icon). I guess its the same way when it comes to kits.

8. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

The picture DOES get stored on the HDD... its not just the model its the texture file as well... where do you think it would be stored otherwise? Blu Ray disc? perhaps in fresh air ;) Joke..

9. Treetopp

Treetopp Urso voador

12 October 2007
    No-way
    Nah, I think its tatooed on the inside of the ps3 cover :)
    I put it the wrong way. Bottomline is that u cant just copy a picture onto the ps3, and then use this on kits/faces. When u generate a face using the camera, the games store the face as one file. This is the file I called "face model". This file includes the texture, so u have to be able to manipulate this file to get an imported picture into the game.

10. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

You sure do, that makes sense. Perhaps someone will be clever enough to Decode this file and seperate the Model from the Image file and make both of them Editable.