How to import image file from USB to PS3 For WE2008

greyfoxmgs

Conference
5 December 2006
Anyone can tell me how to import jpg files from USB into WE2008 Game? Does it mean I can only use PS3 I-Toy? Thanks

oh! but there should be a place/path for the pix to be stored in HD of ps3 even if taken by the eyetoy. may be we can just insert the pix to the path and retrieve them during edit mode...

oh! but there should be a place/path for the pix to be stored in HD of ps3 even if taken by the eyetoy. may be we can just insert the pix to the path and retrieve them during edit mode...

Yes, it could be possible, but at least not at the moment.

I dont think the picture get stored on the HD. I have used a cam to make faces. I discovered that the game only stored the face model on the hd, not the picture(except as a little thumbnail picture that is used as file icon). I guess its the same way when it comes to kits.

Nah, I think its tatooed on the inside of the ps3 cover :)
I put it the wrong way. Bottomline is that u cant just copy a picture onto the ps3, and then use this on kits/faces. When u generate a face using the camera, the games store the face as one file. This is the file I called "face model". This file includes the texture, so u have to be able to manipulate this file to get an imported picture into the game.

Back
Top Bottom