How to convert PES6 from PAL to NTSC .. ?!

There is a pal ntsc switcher. You can read about it in one of the 'gamespeedtopics' in the Winning Eleven section of this site. You will also find a downloadlink there.

Why do you need that? i got my "copy" yesterday and it has a selector of TV frequency before the part it reads the option file!!!

pategato said:
So you mean it's possible to play PES6 in an american ps2?

PES versions have always being able to run on NTSC pS2's, because they all have Frequency selectors. It boots up as PAL, so if your TV can't display PAL, you might or might not see the selector screen. Try pressing the cursor down once, and then press X or O, I don't know which key, and then it might help. Some TV's doesn't let you see the selector because being PAL, some does.

The NTSC/PAL selection screen is always set to what the TV is then you have the choice to change it so you can always see the choices.

You do need to swap disk or a chip to play the game but you can select NTSC just before the option file screen so you can play it on US televisions

embraceuk1 said:
The NTSC/PAL selection screen is always set to what the TV is then you have the choice to change it so you can always see the choices.

Actually, on a few of my other NTSC TVs, it would start up in PAL, but while the screen is flickering black&white it's easy to select NTSC.

Back
Top Bottom