1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to convert PES6 from PAL to NTSC .. ?!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Sergio Ramos, 13 October 2006.

1. Sergio Ramos

Sergio Ramos Guest

can anyone help me how to convert PES6 from PAL to NTSC ?! :(

2. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    I believe from what I've read elsewhere that the opening screen gave you the option?

3. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    There is a pal ntsc switcher. You can read about it in one of the 'gamespeedtopics' in the Winning Eleven section of this site. You will also find a downloadlink there.

4. rag74

rag74 Non-League

3 August 2005
    Why do you need that? i got my "copy" yesterday and it has a selector of TV frequency before the part it reads the option file!!!

5. pategato

pategato Vida Guerra's cat

30 April 2006
    Elizabeth, NJ, USA
    Real Madrid
    So you mean it's possible to play PES6 in an american ps2?

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Not unless it's chipped or modded. As for the NTSC issue, you should be able to solve that using the correct scart cable.

7. exGore

exGore Non-League

12 February 2006
    Panama
    PES versions have always being able to run on NTSC pS2's, because they all have Frequency selectors. It boots up as PAL, so if your TV can't display PAL, you might or might not see the selector screen. Try pressing the cursor down once, and then press X or O, I don't know which key, and then it might help. Some TV's doesn't let you see the selector because being PAL, some does.

8. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    The NTSC/PAL selection screen is always set to what the TV is then you have the choice to change it so you can always see the choices.

You do need to swap disk or a chip to play the game but you can select NTSC just before the option file screen so you can play it on US televisions

9. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    Actually, on a few of my other NTSC TVs, it would start up in PAL, but while the screen is flickering black&white it's easy to select NTSC.

10. steve506

steve506 Non-League

27 August 2006
    use the adrenalin patcher, put "no y pos pal-ntsc ps2" option and thats it...
    this actually worked 4 me