1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How to convert a ps2 option file to psv for ps3?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by polakis, 24 November 2007.

1. polakis

polakis PES - FIFA Greek master

10 May 2002
    Athens,Greece
    Aek Athens
    Help guys. I want to transform my option file of a friend ps2 and make it psv for my ps3 in order to play pes2008 ps2 version in my ps3...

How can i convert it?
    Please help

2. goonerjunglist

goonerjunglist Conference

10 September 2005
    hi mate

id wanted to do the same thing.i was waiting for ages for some1 to bring out a psv file.i got fed up of waiting and did it myself.

all you need is a ps2 mem card to ps3 adaptor.it costs bout £12.then all you do is transfer you option file from a 8mb sony ps2 mem card to the ps3 hard drive using the converter.the converter is basicaly a box and the mem card slots in2 the box.i have a psv file if you want me to send you it,the file is ok.got every kits and stats update.

hope i have helped you.

when i posted a thread similar to your no bugger would help me out.

3. begad

begad Non-League

4 August 2005
    Might have to invest in one of these as well!!!

4. shieldslfc

shieldslfc League 1

25 April 2004
    liverpool
    I was hoping there was a programme that does the conversion on a PC, and then transfer new option file to sd card and then transfer to PS3. Any Help anyone?

5. mokadry

mokadry Non-League

29 December 2007