How to convert a ps2 option file to psv for ps3?

polakis

PES - FIFA Greek master
10 May 2002
Athens,Greece
Aek Athens
Help guys. I want to transform my option file of a friend ps2 and make it psv for my ps3 in order to play pes2008 ps2 version in my ps3...

How can i convert it?
Please help

hi mate

id wanted to do the same thing.i was waiting for ages for some1 to bring out a psv file.i got fed up of waiting and did it myself.

all you need is a ps2 mem card to ps3 adaptor.it costs bout £12.then all you do is transfer you option file from a 8mb sony ps2 mem card to the ps3 hard drive using the converter.the converter is basicaly a box and the mem card slots in2 the box.i have a psv file if you want me to send you it,the file is ok.got every kits and stats update.

hope i have helped you.

when i posted a thread similar to your no bugger would help me out.

I was hoping there was a programme that does the conversion on a PC, and then transfer new option file to sd card and then transfer to PS3. Any Help anyone?

hi mate

id wanted to do the same thing.i was waiting for ages for some1 to bring out a psv file.i got fed up of waiting and did it myself.

all you need is a ps2 mem card to ps3 adaptor.it costs bout £12.then all you do is transfer you option file from a 8mb sony ps2 mem card to the ps3 hard drive using the converter.the converter is basicaly a box and the mem card slots in2 the box.i have a psv file if you want me to send you it,the file is ok.got every kits and stats update.

hope i have helped you.

Hi goonerjunglist , does the option file contains new balls and stuff ... if yes kindly can u send it to me
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom