How to avoid losing on PES2013 online - Ultimate guide

Personally, I think this thread needs to be deleted. I see no benefit at all to this twisted logic. Neither do I see it fit for a site like this.

Just my 2 cents.

You say it helps the stopping the cheats from gaining wins

But isn't this just a tool to keep a clean record and hence another version of cheating?

Konami have no idea on how to counter cheating given the stupid quit at half time being introduced would lead me to think they have zero ideas!

The fact in a ranking match 70 yard thru balls are the only way football players seem to think will get them a goal again shows konami have truly lost the plot on what is great football to what is just 2 passes 1 triangle 70 yard ball between the cb's 1on1 again goal!

Pes has always been rife with win at all costs spamming lagging cheating it will never change because the individual wont change there mind set to actually play the game instead of looking for the cheapest way to earn a win!

Your above post doesn't solve help or aid in anyway it just adds another tip to stop real footy being played

You say it helps the stopping the cheats from gaining wins

But isn't this just a tool to keep a clean record and hence another version of cheating?

Konami have no idea on how to counter cheating given the stupid quit at half time being introduced would lead me to think they have zero ideas!

The fact in a ranking match 70 yard thru balls are the only way football players seem to think will get them a goal again shows konami have truly lost the plot on what is great football to what is just 2 passes 1 triangle 70 yard ball between the cb's 1on1 again goal!

Pes has always been rife with win at all costs spamming lagging cheating it will never change because the individual wont change there mind set to actually play the game instead of looking for the cheapest way to earn a win!

Your above post doesn't solve help or aid in anyway it just adds another tip to stop real footy being played

Amen.

I was wondering in the last years how people can quit games without losing points. it annoys me very much.
now i know and i think it's ridiculous that konami does not find any way to aviod this nonsense.

but in the end i don't car about the rating in PES2013 online mode. sometimes i win sometimes i lose - that's it.
when i see poeple with 900+ points in 60 matches with no loss - i know that those are lame cheaters.

for me the long high through balls and people using this kind of bugs are the biggest annoying points of playing online.

nevertheless cheaters in any ways are only poor players.
since there are a lot of cheaters in online mode i prefer to play it offline with friends sitting next to me... ;)

Of course what I posted is cheating...that's the whole point.

The only way Konami is going to do anything about the Lag cheating in this game is if they can see that EVERYONE IS DOING IT. Then when Konami check their Statistical reports they will see that most games are not being finished.

This I am hoping will force them to act, and create an anti cheat system. This cheat has been usable for the past 4 years, this is simply not acceptable.

Honest players that play this game are constantly being cheated out of their wins, simply because cheaters use this cheat. The problem most players like yourself probably don't even know they are being cheated on when this LAG message occurs.

Sometimes things need to get destroyed, for people to pay attention

I knew all the time that some of my opponents cheated to quit the game without not losing points - mainly between minute 80 and 85 of match time.

It a sad thing. I don't know if you are right that a huge number of players using this cheat will change something at KONAMIs side to do something to avoid this. but i refuse using that kind of cheat. if i am losing due to the fact that my opponent is better than me, than i have no problem with it. even the best teams in the world won't win all the times, so that's a normal thing to me.

but i hope that konami will wake up really soon to stop such possibilities of quitting games.
by the way, has somebody ever used the option to quit a match at halftime or played against someone who used this options?
what are the results out of it?

I can see why the OP posted that lag-inducing cheat but probably best served to send the detail to Konami and tell them distinctly what is happening, rather than just making another few thousand people aware of how they can cheat.

This is why I Never play online, I play for fun and to enjoy my experience, not to win at all costs, i personally couldnt care if i had an online record of 90% losses, as long as I enjoyed the games id be getting my moneys worth.

Playing online might be fun, if you and your opponents are playing fair without cheats and bug-using.

my personal win ratio is about 46% which is not that good, but honestly I don't care about it.
In the first place I want to be entertained and have a good time while playing PES 2013 or any other game... :)

I can see why the OP posted that lag-inducing cheat but probably best served to send the detail to Konami and tell them distinctly what is happening, rather than just making another few thousand people aware of how they can cheat.

This is why I Never play online, I play for fun and to enjoy my experience, not to win at all costs, i personally couldnt care if i had an online record of 90% losses, as long as I enjoyed the games id be getting my moneys worth.

I have emailed this to Konami numerous times, and no response. I don't think they have a template to use for a response, since most of their responses are the same.

I have emailed this to Konami numerous times, and no response. I don't think they have a template to use for a response, since most of their responses are the same.

Just a thought mate but why dont you PM Adam over on the wenb forum and ask if he'd mind passing your detail on to Jon Murphy who can make the dev's aware, since you aren't getting any joy through the normal channels.

I do believe you've posted what you have with all good intent, Its probably just not the best place for it here, on general forums.

Just a thought mate but why dont you PM Adam over on the wenb forum and ask if he'd mind passing your detail on to Jon Murphy who can make the dev's aware, since you aren't getting any joy through the normal channels.

I do believe you've posted what you have with all good intent, Its probably just not the best place for it here, on general forums.

I don't think Adam cares about the online scene, he is an offline player only. Isent over 100 tweets to john murphy before be took down his channel. Check out CHEATHUMTER on youtube, I have emailed every single one of his videos to Konami and still nothing, not one ban, not one response.

You right though, my intent is purely to make PES 2013 unplayable for everyone. It is the only way Konami will take notice of the situation.

Yupp. All it does, at least around here, is encourage other members to fuck up legit games. Our userbase is not big/relevant enough to send any kind of message towards Konami through statistics. I get the whole picture you have in mind on this, I just can't see posting this stuff here could really make any difference or change anything for the better. You'd need a way bigger initiative and audience than we have here. And even then I highly doubt that Konami would care. They never did in ten years.

I got no problem keeping a mannered discussion in here, but I'd really like to get rid of that first post.

Yupp. All it does, at least around here, is encourage other members to fuck up legit games. Our userbase is not big/relevant enough to send any kind of message towards Konami through statistics. I get the whole picture you have in mind on this, I just can't see posting this stuff here could really make any difference or change anything for the better. You'd need a way bigger initiative and audience than we have here. And even then I highly doubt that Konami would care. They never did in ten years.

I got no problem keeping a mannered discussion in here, but I'd really like to get rid of that first post.

I understand, at least you have an open mind.

I remember trying the (now removed) method from the first post in two matches - once at the end of a Player Match, and once about 70 mins into a ranked match that was 0-0 just to test if this actually did work.

Both times it didn't work, any I very rarely seem to come across anyone who manages to get games abandoned when I'm winning.

It's not as bad as the PES5/6 lag cheating.

There are some games that feature online drop in and drop out co-op. So the AI is the other character, and people can join your game, take over the other character, leave and the AI retakes control of the character.

To counter the peopole lag switching and then disconnecting, Konami should change the disconnected team to AI control, proving that the person who stayed in the game plays the AI for 1 minute, then points are always awarded fairly, if you stay connected. The person that disconnected embarrasingly just loses his points while you stay in the game for a minute against the AI.

I cannot believe they've left it this way for several games now, all you have to do is flood your connection with lag to get the game abandoned? Absurd.

Topstriker, you've been spamming every PES forum on the internet with this for weeks. You seriously want hundreds of decent players to sit there dutifully every night lagging out game after game for hours instead of actually playing properly, just in the hope that Konami will somehow notice and say "hmm, maybe we should do this thing we haven't done for seven years."

Good luck with that mate.

hello guys i am new to this forum i am very upset with the lag cheating cause every time i win the match stops for few seconds then boom disconected and nothing happens zero money zero points. WHAT THE FUCK ??? :s why does konami doesnt do anything about it ??? did i pay less money to buy it ?? or did konami thinks i have time to spare on playing matches without meaning??? WHAT THE FUCK ??? can anyone knows how can i prevent this from happening ? if someone does i would be thankfull:RANT: everyone is using that cheat.. pes 2013 is the worst online game i have ever played i am becoming to nervus with that shit happening all the time.. ( WHY DOESNT KONAMI MAKE A LEAGUE ONLY FOR LOSERS?? so that they will be playing alone cheaters i mean )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom