How to activate the advanced instructions during game

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
I have indicated some preset commands in the advanced instruction. There are attack 1 and 2 /defend 1 and 2. For eg under attack 1 I have set it as hug the touch line and defend 1 I have indicated as swarm the box. I have indicted such on each of the 3 preset formations.How do we activate attack 1 or defend 1 during the game. I have followed the instruction on the help section but what I got was the 3 preset formations that I have priorly set when I move the arrow keys but nothing on the attack 1 and 2 or defend 1 and 2 on each of the preset formation.

during the game with your left shoulder button (Not sure which one) + tax cross
D-pad2.png
. tax cross up/down is for the attack and left/right for the defensive

Hi Zwenko,
Does the screen show the word "Hug the touchline" when when attack 1(which I set priorly) is activated? I have tried executing the said buttons but I could not make out whether the advanced instructions have been activated as set as there is no indication on the screen.

Hi @cadburyho

this is what found by asking google
New d-pad tactics

These by a mile are game MAKING, when you start using them in combinations both offensively and defensively they can massively give you a unique play style. When we played all of the team only had one or so as default but we went to town and messed about and boy the results were astonishing. Also you can leave them on so you could say be very tight and give up the wings whilst man marking Suarez and then become this touchline hugging, countering behemoth that can take advantage of any space. Probably suitable if you have a physical but not very technical squad.

Modes will be special with this feature. You can make MSR, Barca or Arsenal really true to how they play. Offensive fullbacks with Tiki Taka or touchline hugging and False Fullbacks the options are endless when you consider it. MSR usually try to press with Gegenpress in real life but if it fails become very compact, I can now set them up to play this 100% accurately. Do you want CR7 or Hazard to be available for the counter and not track back? Easy to set up here with one L2+Left on the D-pad.

Here is a full breakdown.

Advanced instructions: Select 2 from 4 defensive instructions 2 from 8 attacking instructions (to select L2 D pad up or down Attack, L2 D pad left or right defending)

DEFENDING

• Swarm the Box

When opposition attacks down the flanks players group in front of the goal forming a solid defense.

• Counter target

Certain forwards stay in the Vicinity of the Opposition box/half rather than tracking back to help out in defence, the player also uses less energy not running back and forth.

• Deep defensive line

Defending team drops back to guard against through balls.

• Gegenpress

When your team loses possession they immediately try to win it back with multiple players putting the player on the ball under pressure, this uses a lot of stamina.

ATTACKING

• Hug the touchline

Players on both Flanks stay close to the touchline even if the ball is on the other side of the pitch they will still stay wide.

• Attacking Full backs

Both fullbacks will surge forward while MF drop to cover. When full backs push on wingers will move infield.

• Wing Rotation

When a player is in possession on the wing, a team mate will head to touch line to give a passing option, team mates will run into space created.

• Tiki Taka

Priority is to keep passing the ball, players take up positions to enable possession of the ball players will tend not to try and dash forward into space behind defence.

• False 9

CF will drop into the hole to collect passes as he comes back for the ball team mates will push forward into the space created.

• Centering Targets

The aim is to score from crosses Forwards will get into position and wait for cross.​

• False Full Backs

Full Backs stray from their position and push into the centre, filling the middle of the pitch.

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/single-post/2016/08/04/PES-DAY-2-“TACTICAL-GAMEPLAY-IS-FINALLY-HERE”

on the field you can see if and which one is activated
57UarHgav7ZSuarfnEfJyG-650-80.jpg

Barcelona is here playing without any tactic and Intern is playing with both defensive tactic, you can see the blue fields left and right. For the offensive tactic would be up and down fields shown in red.​

3-4-3 Possession Mantain Wide Tiki-Taka, and Front line pressure conservative with swarm the box (or deep defensive line) are a decent combos for me.
If i'm chasing the game, i change to counter attack with no tiki-taka activated and adding gegenpress. also increasing the attack numbers/pressure is a good option as well.
It requires some focus on the flank when defending, yes it because the WB is playing as pure SMF. Making the WB as SB isn't working too even if offensive fullback is activated, it will make one of two midfield drop to my 3-lines CB.
It's an old issue after KONAMI "vanished" WB from player position.

Back
Top Bottom