How Often do u play the game ?

R

Roy keane

I seem to get tired of the game cos its easy.....now i have formed my dream team and won the treble...i see no challenge...sigh...last time i played the game was 3-4 weeks ago...How about u ? ;)

I only play against my friend. The masterleague is too boring and I won't be playing that until there are full leagues with real european cups.

Only play with my friends don't like playing the cpu as its boring :(

Roy keane said:
I seem to get tired of the game cos its easy.....now i have formed my dream team and won the treble...i see no challenge...sigh...last time i played the game was 3-4 weeks ago...How about u ? ;)

Try the trebble with the default ML team. 6*.

Have played master league a lot in WE7i. Not so much in 8. What really cheesed me off was seeing the dreaded game over sign after getting too busy with transfers and overwriting my last saved game. Aaaaarghh!!!

Recently I've been playing other games. Will always return to PES though:)

I play everyday, even tho I win most of the times, I try to make it a challenge, playing as a crap team.

I play on average one hour every day - some days not at all (if i'm stayin at my girlfriends or am away on business) but when i'm at home it's the last thing i do before i go to sleep.

the master league is enough to keep me coming back for more - especially now there's the different options for what type of squad to start with.

Nah... It just gives something to do while my wife catches up on her shows on Tivo.

Twophases, if your avatar was sitting beside me, I might be tempted to give PES4/WE8 a break.:P

Haha.....
Crayon do you actually play WE or PES???
You dont seem to post around here:(

And TwoPhases your avatar is a serious Offence to my religion:(

Almost every day...it's almost the only game i play...now and then i buy another one...but PES and Football Manager are the only ones i keep playing.

i play it all the time,its so addictive even against eh 6* cpu. also, my games are really thrilling:
ENG vs BRA - 0-2 at half time
- 1-2 88 mins
- 2-2 89 mins
- 3-2 91 mins

Perfect!!

I play like 3 games a day before I get pissed off.

I went Celtic and played Numancia I think.

0-1
1-1 2 minutes later
1-2

Then I bring young Maloney on at half-time

2-2 he assists Nakamura
3-2 he scores with 4 minutes to go

Probably the best game I have had really, on 6 stars, I then play Rangers who I beat 2-0 but it was a shit game.

My games just aren't close. I play with Lokeren against Inter and I win with 5-0 or so on 6 stars. I hope WE9 will be much harder.

I play every day 4-5 matches.

Last edited:
MY USUAL SEASON:
I play Winning Eleven when it's out for the PS2. Then I take PES to my PS2. Then I play PES in my PC and spend some months editing everything (I even did my own intro video) until WEInternational comes out for the PC. The on spring I buy WE8LE for PS2 and now I can't wait for the new season to begin!

WHAT I PLAY:
Online is difficult to establish good enough connections, most of the people is diguisting with nicknames such as "BEST OF THE WORLD" or so. You have to spend a lot of time to have good mates and good connection.

When I play ML, it's 2 hours before I get tired of the cheats (though I win all the matches easily on 5 or 6*). I usually play 2 or 3 days per week. When my mates come, we play 6 or 7 hours.

THE PUNCHLINE:
I forgot to say that instead of having holidays abroad, I bought a projector and a 5:1 sound system and I play on a 2'5 x 1 meters screen at 1024 x 768 pixels, lots of patches applied. Next thursday, when We9 arrive, I won't sleep. I Promise.

Last edited:
Dime said:
Try the trebble with the default ML team. 6*.
Thats achieveable but it just takes a bit longet than using a team of your choice. Eventually, you get to gather enough money to lure in a star player than starts to change everything. Eventhough the rest of the team is crap, if you have one good midfielder like Ronnie or Kaka and a decent striker, from there you can build an empire in about 2 seasons.

What I've been doing recently is having 8 player matches with my mates which we do every fridays.
First we pick captains randomly. Then the captains pick their players from the remaining 6. So its 4 against 4. Then we do a toss to see who gets to pick the team first. Once teams are picked (clubs only), we then give each team 4 picks of players in the game that they want to add to their squad so if the teams are Milan vs Real Madrid, both sides can pick 4 players from the remaining teams like Ronaldinho for example or Henry. Whoever wins the first coin toss to pick the team has to pick the player second.
So now we have 2 teams of four with 4 new players in their squad.
The first team to 5 victories wins the series.

RuneEdge said:
Thats achieveable but it just takes a bit longet than using a team of your choice. Eventually, you get to gather enough money to lure in a star player than starts to change everything. Eventhough the rest of the team is crap, if you have one good midfielder like Ronnie or Kaka and a decent striker, from there you can build an empire in about 2 seasons.
I believe he meant that you can't buy anyone at all and only use the default starting players. Bit harder that way ;)

I play between once and three times a week, usually about four hours' worth of play. Used to be a lot more but games have got so much better. I haven't actually played WE in over a month now, due to Football Manager and (of course) Battlefield 2 taking over (and the PSP's emulators - I forgot how good the old games are).

I used to love the game but after some of the games I've had (players hitting invisible brick walls, getting sent off for a tackle that misses the player by several feet, and the ultimate insult, the ball travelling through my goalkeeper's HEAD to score)... I don't know whether I can bear to play again until WE9.

I had a fiddle with the beta version recently as someone I know got to test it, and I can honestly say it restored a lot of love I had lost for the series. The now-actually-manual controls add a helluva lot, and as with every new WE, once you've played the latest it's painful to go back.

So until August 4th, I'll be sticking with Battlefield, Football Manager and SWOS via the PSP. I'm alright Jack.

Back
Top Bottom