How much do you spend on gaming?

£80. Two games a month usually, although there's nothing good out in December and after Burnout Paradise and Rock Band in January it will die down again, I think. So it depends on the time of year.

i have a friend that spends more then he earns in gaming and asks for some pocket change which ofcourse gets ignored.

But as far as I am aware, Jack doesn't buy alcohol or cigarettes. I spend roughly £40 a week on booze and smokes. Not good.

Nope Plan M, I don't drink (apart from Bulmers at Christmas) and I don't smoke. If it wasn't for the 360 I'd have no addictions and a very boring life.

Damn JB, I can't find that many games worth playing let alone buying... I hope in the next year or so we see a big difference in the quality of games on the next gen systems, I can't help feeling cheated when buying most titles, I feel they are already three quarters of the way through the next 'instalment'. Gone are the days of playing games for weeks on end, Most games now last an afternoon and have little else in there to keep you coming back... But maybe that's just me...

jack updates his sig on upcoming games almost every other week, it's like seeing a upcoming gaming list :D

Back
Top Bottom