Votes: 18 18.9%

Votes: 24 25.3%

Votes: 29 30.5%

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
origin.gif

And by the way, anyone who wants to dispute that claim can go to hell, what if that donkey had never been standing there in the first place? How could I have been to blame then?

Last edited:
English (just about!) and v basic Bengali. I did get A*'s in French and German GCSEs (yay!) but now the only thing I can do in French is to ask for a Croque Monsieur (bit useless really as it contains pork :( ) and to ask where the Train station is in German :eh:

Oh snap, I just remembered I can talk Croatian. :D So that's 3 for me, but I can vote again.

How do you forget that you talk Croatian? Especially when asked a question like this. It's like you have 3 bananas in your hands and someone comes along and says "How many bananas are in your hands?" and you say "2" and then hours later "No wait, I have 3, I forgot I was holding this one."

Well, I haven't used it in years now, because I have no one to talk to that's from Croatia. But I know I can speak it - I've always been able to. Hell, I even watch footie games with Croatian commentators.

Dermot said:
How do you forget that you talk Croatian? Especially when asked a question like this. It's like you have 3 bananas in your hands and someone comes along and says "How many bananas are in your hands?" and you say "2" and then hours later "No wait, I have 3, I forgot I was holding this one."

:mrgreen: LOL.............

FD

I just forgot that sometimes i'm able to speak the language of love...usually i'm not very good at it...

Dermot said:

to be fair, maybe he wasn't actually holding the 3rd one, but had secreted it about his person

;)

English and I'm learning Spanish but can any Spanish speakers help with this little message I just received?

ERES UN PUTO GILIPOLLAS, TE LO HE PEDIDO PORFAVOR 2 VECES, Y NO ME HAS HECHO NI PUTO CASO, QUE TE JODAN HIJO D ELA RGAN PUTA, OJALA TE MUERAS CABRON, QUE TE DEN POR EL CULO A A TI Y A TU PUTA PAGINA, Y QUE SEPAWS QUE EM ESTOY BENEFICIANDO D ELOS ARCHIVOS AQUI EXPUESTOS...JODETE CABRON..COMEME LA POLLA

FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure it starts with "You're a fucking idiot" and ends with "FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!" The rest is probably in a similar vein. Sorry for any offence caused, Dermot.

Oh and no, I didn't know FD spoke Spanish either.

rockykabir said:
and to ask where the Train station is in German :eh:
Wie komme ich am besten zum Bahnhof bitte?

Weird but I remember that too.

rockykabir said:
English (just about!) and v basic Bengali. I did get A*'s in French and German GCSEs (yay!) but now the only thing I can do in French is to ask for a Croque Monsieur (bit useless really as it contains pork :( ) and to ask where the Train station is in German :eh:
basic Bengali.... aelitteration LOL
Sorry

I speak English, Bengali and a little French.
I want to learn to speak Japanese but that might be tough.
I had a go at latin but was to hard for me, the only word I remember is hodie i.e. today.

I'm able to speak Portuguese, English and a bit of French. So, as my French is not great, I voted 2. :) And, like any good portuguese, I think I'm able to speak Spanish... :lmao:

Mart, I think you wouldn't like to know what is written in that message... :eh:

mIGUEL. said:
Mart, I think you wouldn't like to know what is written in that message... :eh:
No I really do. You can't learn a language properly without knowing how to swear and insult people.

ERES UN PUTO GILIPOLLAS, TE LO HE PEDIDO PORFAVOR 2 VECES, Y NO ME HAS HECHO NI PUTO CASO, QUE TE JODAN HIJO D ELA RGAN PUTA, OJALA TE MUERAS CABRON, QUE TE DEN POR EL CULO A A TI Y A TU PUTA PAGINA, Y QUE SEPAWS QUE EM ESTOY BENEFICIANDO D ELOS ARCHIVOS AQUI EXPUESTOS...JODETE CABRON..COMEME LA POLLA

FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!

Mart -> "You are a fucking and sucker kid, I asked you "Please" 2 times, and you didn't give me a fucking chance, fuck you son of the bitch, die motherfucker, and take in the ass with your stupid page (webpage aka Evo-web), and I've been benefected with the spam I've done... die you motherfucker... suck my dick

Fuck you!!!!!!"

Translated Mart! :)

SPiTFiRE said:
Mart -> "You are a fucking and sucker kid, I asked you "Please" 2 times, and you didn't give me a fucking chance, fuck you son of the bitch, die motherfucker, and take in the ass with your stupid page (webpage aka Evo-web), and I've been benefected with the spam I've done... die you motherfucker... suck my dick

Fuck you!!!!!!"

Translated Mart! :)

Mart will be most pleased, thank you good sir. :applause:

Oh and it's about 4 for me, although I'm a bit shit at speaking most of the other 3, but I can read or even understand whats being said most of the time in any of them.

English (duh!)
Irish
German
French

Mart said:
Wie komme ich am besten zum Bahnhof bitte?
Ich nehme an, dass Sie verweisen, wie am Bahnhof ankommt. Wahrscheinlich wäre es "Wie kann ich zum Bahnhof gehen?"

Me parece que el alemán es el idioma más complicado de aprender, tras al español. :mrgreen:

Milanista said:
Who posted that?
Someone who was banned for naughtiness. I think he accepts his banishment.

Thanks, SPiTFiRE, though that's a very offensive post so we should ban you.

only japanese...

is it easy for eauropean to learn other languages that are similar to mother tongue?

yuyazan said:
is it easy for eauropean to learn other languages that are similar to mother tongue?

Sure, it's far more easier. I'm pretty sure that I'd learn Polish and Czech pretty fast, because they are very similar to Slovenian.

Well it depends, for example:

If someone who speaks half-latin languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian & French) can understand and learn very faster.

A Portuguese can learn to speak Spanish, French and Italian because they're all latin languages, so it's easy for us, but in another away if a latin guy want to learn Germany or any norten europe language would be very hard because they don't have any latin expression. In another words, Germans can speak other northen languages but they can't speak so well the latin ones.

What it's curious here in Portugal, is... we have many people from Ukraine & Russia and they learn very fast the portuguese and spanish because of the accent of the words. ;)

Back
Top Bottom