1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

how many games did it take u.....

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by reddevils, 3 November 2006.

1. reddevils

reddevils Banned

18 June 2005
    to get the 10 wins online? it took me 118) i only lost 1 and that was against a REALLY annoying guy(i lost 1-0), after he scored he kept replaying it and goin back and that pissed me off so much i couldn't play right:(

anyway how many games did it take u

2. b0o88

b0o88 Guest

I got 49 wins online (in a fucking row), then the game froze! but wait it gets better... it didnt 'freeze', it just stopped... Then me and my opp had a long battle to see who could stay the longest... In the end after like 3 hours of just waiting i left and it said i lost due to disc. Which gave him a 3.0 win.

Sucks, eh?

3. even if you waited just 1 minute you would have had a disconnect
    trust me, i tried waiting too..

4. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Lol,I shouldn't laugh mate,but I can just picture you both sitting there...

"I'm not quitting,let him do it"

Other bloke

"I'm not quitting,let him do it"

:lol:

Stalemate

5. The Tedster

The Tedster Guest

lol thats life m8 get over it.. i played a guy who had a record of 17 wins and 1 defeat compaired to my 9 wins 5 defeats.. I went 1-0 up in the 75th minute and he was already down to 10 and had not had a shot on goal all game.. Basically he was tosh.. Then straight after the goal the game froze and we also had a running battle as to who should quit.. He said cos he had a better record i should quit but DIME BAR i was 1-0 up with 15 to go and i told him he should quit... Well it was obvious he was not going to leave so i left the xbox on and buggered off into town for a few hours... LOL when i returned he had quit.. LOSER!!!!!