how many games did it take u.....

reddevils

Banned
18 June 2005
to get the 10 wins online? it took me 118) i only lost 1 and that was against a REALLY annoying guy(i lost 1-0), after he scored he kept replaying it and goin back and that pissed me off so much i couldn't play right:(

anyway how many games did it take u

I got 49 wins online (in a fucking row), then the game froze! but wait it gets better... it didnt 'freeze', it just stopped... Then me and my opp had a long battle to see who could stay the longest... In the end after like 3 hours of just waiting i left and it said i lost due to disc. Which gave him a 3.0 win.

Sucks, eh?

even if you waited just 1 minute you would have had a disconnect
trust me, i tried waiting too..

b0o88 said:
I got 49 wins online (in a fucking row), then the game froze! but wait it gets better... it didnt 'freeze', it just stopped... Then me and my opp had a long battle to see who could stay the longest... In the end after like 3 hours of just waiting i left and it said i lost due to disc. Which gave him a 3.0 win.

Sucks, eh?

Lol,I shouldn't laugh mate,but I can just picture you both sitting there...

"I'm not quitting,let him do it"

Other bloke

"I'm not quitting,let him do it"

:lol:

Stalemate

lol thats life m8 get over it.. i played a guy who had a record of 17 wins and 1 defeat compaired to my 9 wins 5 defeats.. I went 1-0 up in the 75th minute and he was already down to 10 and had not had a shot on goal all game.. Basically he was tosh.. Then straight after the goal the game froze and we also had a running battle as to who should quit.. He said cos he had a better record i should quit but DIME BAR i was 1-0 up with 15 to go and i told him he should quit... Well it was obvious he was not going to leave so i left the xbox on and buggered off into town for a few hours... LOL when i returned he had quit.. LOSER!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom