1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How Long before an Expander for the PES5 demo?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by greenmachine, 15 September 2005.

1. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    How Long before an Expander for the PES5 demo?

I know nothing about mods or how there made , just wondering if the guys that make these things have to start from scratch when making an expander for PES5 Demo or is the template there or near it with expanders for last years PES4 demo expander???

Thanks .......

2. shaz1874

shaz1874 Non-League

16 September 2005
    Heart of Midlothian
    cant get this too work ;o(

3. cl3m3nts

cl3m3nts Non-League

19 June 2004
    it works.. what problems are you facing?
    the readme file might be able to help..

4. dosidal

dosidal Non-League

28 June 2005
    i cant either, well i have the demo in 'my documents' and so do i put it in there with it, then run it? or do i do somet else.
    by the way is it because it keeps opening in winrar??

5. Tizinho

Tizinho Guest

How does it work? You have to place the file into your PES5 folder, then press run and then the game starts... but the readme file says that you have to press for example f1 in the menu but it still doesn't work.. ? What do I have to do?

6. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    Would there be any way to unlock the option to have 2 players, or is the code simply not there?

7. timers

timers Guest

wait, we cant do two player mode? this sucks

8. adlindz10

adlindz10 Non-League

6 November 2004
    Will it be possible to open edit menu at all, perhaps to edit the players on the demo, 4 example get rid of tiago and create essien?? Just wondered, keep up the good work!!

9. krome

krome Guest

or just wait a couple of weeks for the game lol
    btw my demo is only half a match..is that right? it ends at half time

Last edited by a moderator: 21 September 2005
  10. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Actually u can....but thing is, one person will have to use the keyboard and the other person the controller(or the other way round).;)

Last edited: 21 September 2005
  11. djdoc

djdoc Guest

What if like me u have a PS2 Controller adapter plugged in to your PC which has 2 controllers plugged into it? does that mean me and my mate cant use the 2 joypads?

DJ

12. wakeywakey

wakeywakey Guest

yes mate.
    thats waht ive done playing my brothers. its the best way to play the game than playing the computer