How is the Winning Eleven Aoki Samurai No Chosen?

hidayat225

Serie A
28 June 2008
Singapore
AC Milan
How does it plays and how does it feels like? Is there any difference between Winning Eleven Aoki Samurai No Chose and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010? I'm talking about the PSP and PS2 versions here.

-hidayat225

Ive got it for psp and i can say that it is much better than pes2010. It has a better gameplay which is notfrustrating like in pes2010. There aremany new faces new national kits and full commentary unfortunatly in japanese. There is a new mode called japan challenge and a new difficulty. Unfortunatly in japanese and no transfer update.

Feel like getting it but I scared I will get lost through the japanese menus. Can you explain more about "It has a better gameplay which is notfrustrating like in pes2010"? Is the goalkeeper better? Is the pace slowed down?

If you have pes 2010 it will be easy to handle the jap menu. The gameplay is better because i feel that the shots are much more accurate and it is easier to win the ball. The goalkeepers seems to be a bit worse than in pes 2010.

if you can afford it, get it. otherwise your better off waiting for pes 2011. I have it on Wii.

It's brill, 360 movement is v.good. the wii version has online does the ps2 verison have online?

Back
Top Bottom