How do you rate my PES skill?

Only one or two which I would call decent goals, and you cutbacked once (or twice, cant remember).
Long shots are too easy and theres too many of these vids around.

Nice vid Ranabir, please don't listen to Rob92, he had a go at me the other week for no reason. Score whatever goals you like and keep enjoying!!

Last edited:
Thanx Dugano and Burna07!
And Rob92,if you call only one or two to be decent,then do take some pain in showing me some "GOOD" goals(of course scored by you)!

How'zzat??

To Xueyiqiang,Follow the link,then in the window click the play button,then wait for sometime to get the file cached,(the time would depend on the baud rate of your ISP),and then watch the video.I think you will like that.

I have loads of good goals as replay files but I am not sad enough to record them all into vids to try and show off ;).

And as I don't play PES any more I wont be doing it either.

May be you are poor enough to upload those replays![:D]

Ranabir, you have too much free time and don't use it very productively.
Playing an electronic virtual football game then trying to show off by uploading the vids of some shitty goals is very sad, agreed?

No I am not poor, thanks ;). Why would I want to make a video of goals on a pathetic (crap) game?

Playing an electronic virtual football game then trying to show off by uploading the vids of some shitty goals is very sad, agreed?

No I am not poor, thanks ;). Why would I want to make a video of goals on a pathetic (crap) game?

Why bother posting insults on the boards of a site that covers a 'pathetic' game?

This geezer ranabir, like me before, has done nothing to upset you.

I reckon you're pretty pathetic. Just concentrate on your exams like a good little boy and leave the aggro out please. ;)

Last edited:

Of course you could waste your time by insulting others on a freaking message board. Now that's a productive use of time.

Thanks for the insight Rob....genius. Isn't it past your bed time little fella?

Of course you could waste your time by insulting others on a freaking message board. Now that's a productive use of time.

Thanks for the insight Rob....genius. Isn't it past your bed time little fella?

productive use of time? not trying to defend the guy but it takes about 2mins of your time post a thread and maybe about a couple of hours to make a video of all your replayed goals. clearly not a good comparison.

it took me less than a minute to read the replies and post this. am i wasting my time too like the OP?

Good point jonneymendoza, very true.
Immature and rip a guy for no reason? Not really. Posting unnecessary threads on here to show (average) goals, if it was the Replay Gallery thread it wouldn't be as bad but still there was a cutback there (which is a sad and immature way to score ;)). I don't rip people for no reason, I do it if they play PES in a sad way or post unneeded threads, both the case in this one.

Okay, my first reply may have been harsh but still, it was on topic. Let's kill this thread and forget this? It's the best thing to do.

Jack, they need us at CTU, come on fella...

You might aswell leave it mate, these two are clearly lost causes.

jonneymendoza you totally missed Jacks point. This Rob guy totally insulted someone without provication. You're a fool for defending him, even if you say you wernt.

Rob92 your last post shows how much of a wanker you really are. Its not your place to call people sad, people post goals all the time. Good people on this forum are appreciated, people like you are simply hated and ignored. Enjoy your stay.

Just because you're all older than me you think you are so superior, you are not.
So I am not in a place to call anyone sad but you are in a place to call me a wanker and jonneymendoza a fool, haha! That shows just how stupid you are. Acting like you are the fucking admin or something.
I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I use this site for the PES downloads :D not to be appreciated by people like you.
Everyone goes over the top about stuff like this, it's not that upsetting surely. lol.

As I said before, lets leave this thread.

Yeaaa,Rob92,One thing is clear;You are a sucker,you can only "download" but do nothing except bugging others.I myself am a patcher,get a look on the "RANA's UPDATE on NACK's FIFA Commentary" to get a bit of more insight of what should be done and what not in the forum.
And as usual,no sooner you hit the thread than download it,ok my little immatured quarrelsome bugging baby?
And please dont hesitate to leave the thread!Your departure will make many people happy.
But before you do,try to get some lessons of how to talk and write.So far,I didn't hit you,and in the same way you are no one to hit others.If you dont feel like seeing,dont see,there's no compulsion;I haven't said you to see it and get bothered,because the server disk isn't served by you or your .....
And one more thing,spend some more time in school,and learn the difference between criticism and sarcasm.May be you are too young to know the meaning of these terms!

Last edited:
lol ranabir you idiot, you can't even talk and write properly and you are telling me! All the stuff I have written makes sense ;) read through it again if you don't believe me.
Just because I don't like ranabirs goals you all hate me, how stupid.
Oh and I do well at school, thanks. No need to go to more lessons.
A whole thread moaning about free kicks, now this thread.
Coventry is actually a nice place by the way :).

lol ranabir you idiot, you can't even talk and write properly and you are telling me! All the stuff I have written makes sense ;) read through it again if you don't believe me.
Just because I don't like ranabirs goals you all hate me, how stupid.
Oh and I do well at school, thanks. No need to go to more lessons.
A whole thread moaning about free kicks, now this thread.

I bet his English is better than your Indian.

People's problem is not with you not liking ranabir's goals, it's your attitude towards other people. I've already been on the receiving end of your immature rants, and it made me laugh.

It ALWAYS seems to be YOU who starts these arguments.

You're obviously the idiot here..nobody else.

Last edited:
No... I made a comment and everyone reacted, that caused the arguement.
My attitude towards other people has reasons, I don't dislike people for no reason ;).
This thread makes me laugh also, funny how people overreact over something like that.

lol ranabir you idiot,

Who is the real idiot? You don't understand that 'sending someone to Coventry' means to totally ignore them. Ranabir understood and he's from India. Back to schoool mate :D

Like that is taught at school anyway... How does it make you an idiot for not knowing something like that?
Stop dragging this silly arguement on now.

Shut_up_sign.sized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom