1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do you play?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by mydumpstinks, 25 October 2013.

1. mydumpstinks

mydumpstinks Eventually

13 January 2007
    Coventry City
    When i fisrt started playing i used to use the vertical view and for whatever reason chaged to horizontal, i think that was for two players on one computer, anyway i stuck with that never thinking of changing.
    Since 2013 i tried BAL and the vertical play got me to try that in regular games, the difference is crazy, going back to horizontal after the vertical seems so counter intuitive i cant beleive i stuck with the horizontal for over 10yrs. Playing vertical makes everything feel so much easier, better view better control especially shooting and passing, everything just feels so natural!

You?

2. Tiazinha Maria

Tiazinha Maria Banned

24 October 2013
    I have a simple solucion.
    I will not play PES 2014 or even touch on Edit.bin, until they fixed right we can able to continue our fantasy. :))

3. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Fixed what? The game?

I play on wide cam, haven't played vertically since Kick Off and Sensible Soccer on the Amiga, haha. I think it's important that the camera looks at least somewhat like a TV broadcast. :)

4. Tiazinha Maria

Tiazinha Maria Banned

24 October 2013
    No the Edit.bin, is protected by using the jenky tool, it will cause damage on the relink kits.

And 2nd, konami found 40 bugs!
    You wait right? Now prepare for the same quality it was PES 2013. :BYE:

5. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    What do you mean "Konami found 40 bugs"? Have they officially acknowledged 40 bugs in the game? That would be great, if that's the case. And yes, definitely waiting for the patch. :)

6. Tiazinha Maria

Tiazinha Maria Banned

24 October 2013
    Yes, it is true.
    If not, some brazilian website joke on me.

7. Mehdi_HeartBreaker

Mehdi_HeartBreaker Non-League

21 October 2013
    You say 40 bugs ? I say more than 1000 bugs :D .
    I play on ps3 and i have many problems.Low fps in front of goal.wrong passes and ....

8. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
    Those 40 bugs got together and had lots of children:P

9. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    'How do I play...?'

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn... With gritted teeth, a puzzled demeanour born out of frustration and disbelief at some of the logic and head-scratching production decisions.