How do you play?

mydumpstinks

Eventually
13 January 2007
Coventry City
When i fisrt started playing i used to use the vertical view and for whatever reason chaged to horizontal, i think that was for two players on one computer, anyway i stuck with that never thinking of changing.
Since 2013 i tried BAL and the vertical play got me to try that in regular games, the difference is crazy, going back to horizontal after the vertical seems so counter intuitive i cant beleive i stuck with the horizontal for over 10yrs. Playing vertical makes everything feel so much easier, better view better control especially shooting and passing, everything just feels so natural!

You?

I have a simple solucion.
I will not play PES 2014 or even touch on Edit.bin, until they fixed right we can able to continue our fantasy. :))

I have a simple solucion.
I will not play PES 2014 or even touch on Edit.bin, until they fixed right we can able to continue our fantasy. :))

Fixed what? The game?

I play on wide cam, haven't played vertically since Kick Off and Sensible Soccer on the Amiga, haha. I think it's important that the camera looks at least somewhat like a TV broadcast. :)

Fixed what? The game?

I play on wide cam, haven't played vertically since Kick Off and Sensible Soccer on the Amiga, haha. I think it's important that the camera looks at least somewhat like a TV broadcast. :)

No the Edit.bin, is protected by using the jenky tool, it will cause damage on the relink kits.

And 2nd, konami found 40 bugs!
You wait right? Now prepare for the same quality it was PES 2013. :BYE:

And 2nd, konami found 40 bugs!
You wait right? Now prepare for the same quality it was PES 2013. :BYE:

What do you mean "Konami found 40 bugs"? Have they officially acknowledged 40 bugs in the game? That would be great, if that's the case. And yes, definitely waiting for the patch. :)

'How do I play...?'

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn... With gritted teeth, a puzzled demeanour born out of frustration and disbelief at some of the logic and head-scratching production decisions.

Back
Top Bottom