1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do you invite a friend to play?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ementee, 13 June 2007.

1. ementee

ementee Non-League

11 December 2005
    Guys, sorry for the theoretically silly question, I dont know what I am doing wrong but I have added a friend to my xbox live account and I guess the logical way to play a PES6 game with him is to click on the "invite to a game" button.

The problem is that that button is not "clickable".

Any ideas as to what am I doing wrong?

2. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    try setting up a match and setting it to friends only or private its something like that anyway

it may be greyed out becuase others are trying to connect to the host, setting it to the above makes sure the host can choose who he wants to invite

3. ementee

ementee Non-League

11 December 2005
    Thank you for your reply.

Ill try it out tonight! :)

4. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    you have to invite through the xbox guide, NOT through the game. so set up a player game, with "play with friends or something" on, then invite through the xbox guide. he will then get a private message through xbox guide