How do we import graphics on Xbox 360?

Oli

Gooner
1 September 2002
London
Arsenal
Is there any way to import sponsors and badges for kits in the 360 version? There's an option in edit mode for "create from scratch" which is obviously the drawing thing, and "choose file" or something. Does it work if I put a USB stick in or is it all only with the Xbox vision camera?

Or maybe just wait for the 360's dashboard update which should allow us to copy/move pics, mp3's, etc from usb/pc to the 360.

Or maybe just wait for the 360's dashboard update which should allow us to copy/move pics, mp3's, etc from usb/pc to the 360.

Is that true? Do you have a link? I didn't know they were going to add that functionality :D

Your best bet for a swift and relatively cheap solution, is an Xport for 360 and the PESRepublic or PESFan OF (or indeed both).

Those OFs have got a lot of the images on (they're passable on the PESREpublic one and good on PESFan), so you can then use those as a cut-and-paste base for all the tweaks you REALLY want in the in-game pixel editor (just Draw From Scratch, then go to Images and load the one you want, you can stretch and move it any way you want then).

But in order to get the UNIFORM files onto the HDD (or MU) you need the Datel 360 Xport (or Xsata, or Transfer Kit).

It's pretty simple, and you don't have to mod or hack the 360 at all (just put the HDD/MU in a USB docking station).

The UNIFORM files are .bins so they can't be viewed or created using the 3rd Party editors at the moment - and at the moment there's also no way to merge (or load/save part data from/to) the OFs; so if you've done some player edits and then you add stuff from the OF, you might lose your edits.

e.g. I have a Saints squad in Other Leagues B Slot A, but I can't get those players into the OF along with the full Prem and Spanish and National uniform files cos they started off in different OFs. And I can't get the emblem (rather than shirt front) out of the one OF and into another one either.

Basically you can port the Uniform files wherever, but can't get at the emblems or player data.

To my knowledge...

Is that true? Do you have a link? I didn't know they were going to add that functionality :D

Even if they do there's no guarantee it'll be possible to use those images in the 360 version, as there's presumably nothing in the PES2009 software to allow the addition of images other than from the in-game editor or Vision Cam. So you can have all the pics you like on your HDD, you probably can't get them into PES2009 anyway.

What we actually need is some way of using a 3rd Party tool to show the final look of the photo/image on the shirt front BEFORE it's imported, then convert the images into standard sized PES2009 UNIFORM.bins so they can be used in game.

I'm sure someone better at reverse engineering than me is onto it already.

Back
Top Bottom