1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

how do i play 2 on 2 online?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by apokalips, 23 October 2005.

1. apokalips

apokalips Non-League

5 August 2003
    i have 2 people at my house and we want to face another tandem...how do we do so?

2. Ferraritim

Ferraritim Championship

5 November 2001
    Highbury
    Arsenal
    Ask in the chat if someone wants to play 2 on 2.

If not, play with 2 men against 1.

Just push start with the 2nd controller.

3. apokalips

apokalips Non-League

5 August 2003
    when do i press start with the second controller?

4. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    At team select, hit start on the second controller. ;)

5. gogbog

gogbog Conference

21 February 2003
    this is what me and my mate ave been waiting for for years. weve been playing 2 player masterleague since iss pro (yeah even on iss pro 2 as there was a code to get 2 players :)). when i get my ps2 online which should be tomorrow we will give you a game apokalips

6. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    I am going to make this one of my preset game messages as i always say "2v2 anyone"? and everyone go's HOW???

Also I make a room in block capitals that is called 2VS2 ONLY PLEASE someone comes in and i say 2v2? and he goes no sorry. How stupid can people get?

7. mmmela

mmmela Guest

Quite. I've created twice a 15 min game and both times opponent have wrote in the setup: "10 min please?"

8. benny

benny Non-League

20 September 2003
    UK
    The pro evo community is the stupidest i've ever encountered to be quite honest.
    I was saying in chat last night "2V2 ONLY" & "Anyone wanna play 2V2" and similar, also called my room 2V2 ONLY!!!! First game a guy joins, so i say to him wheres your friend, and hes like 'oh, he went home'....
    Next game the person joins, and again i ask where's your freind? He says 'oh, sorry, my mistake', none of them will quit out either, so you either have to play the retard, or lose the game...
    Honestly i do wonder how these people managed to get their ps2's online..

9. GorianS

GorianS Non-League

24 March 2005
    Amen dude !