1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do I fix this?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bones1971, 22 January 2006.

1. bones1971

bones1971 Guest

I have used afs explorer before with good results. However now I am having an issue trying to install a face/hair. An example:

Trying to install Gerrard unam_02031.str. I open the 0_TEXT.AFS and right click on unam_02031.str and import a the new unam_02031.str, from my faces folder. When I go to click update, I get this message (Failed opening AFS file, File is probably read only or is being used by another program)

Then when I go into the game/edit mode. Edit player/Gerrard/head, I see the new face, but when hit "OK" the face goes back to the original.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks