1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do i change the home stadium for a team in StadiumServer?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by taldarchi, 7 December 2006.

1. taldarchi

taldarchi Non-League

8 November 2006
    plz help i need to switch some stadium with othrers it's mixed up
    how do i configure another stadium as a home stadium for a team in the stadium server?(from kitserver)
    thank you..

2. silomastiff

silomastiff Non-League

5 March 2006
    you need to edit the map txt file in stadiums folder in kitserver. Make sure there is no repeated entries for a team, i.e number 64 (arsenal) should only appear once (hence assigned to one stadium only) in the file or else you will mess it up.

Once done, before you start a match, in kit selection screen, press [Page down] and you will see the stadium from kitserver appear on screen, press F7 to select. you should see your home team stadium there.