1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How could i get the tight/fit kits in game???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by monalisa, 24 January 2010.

1. monalisa

monalisa Banned

18 September 2009
    i seem lot of people having player like Valencia wearing tight kit in game.

some people told me that you can choose in edit mode. But i didn't see any.

i've alredy update my game to 1.03.

thank you

2. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    You have to edit the players individually and the kit for the team must be model 256 or 257.

3. monalisa

monalisa Banned

18 September 2009
    Thank you for reply but i don't understand what you mean .. do i have to go to the kit server and edit the number in GDB.

but i think we can change it directly in edit mode.

[​IMG]

this is what i don't see in my edit menu

Last edited: 24 January 2010
  4. biker_jim_uk

24 November 2003
    Man City
    Your kit has to be the tight fit model 256 or 257 in kitserver, then go into that team eg Japan and you can set the players that wear the tight kit.

5. monalisa

monalisa Banned

18 September 2009
    so if i want Manchester United has this tight kits ... what i have to do is change kit model to 256 or 257.
    Is that right??

what different between 256 and 257??

Last edited: 24 January 2010
  6. biker_jim_uk

24 November 2003
    Man City
    yes, but you need a kit that has been made to the tight fit template and collar

7. Sabatasso

Sabatasso Banned

26 August 2009
    South of Heaven
    Tottenham Hotspur
    nice, I didn't know this... maybe there's a way to remove those godawful baggy shorts and replace them with sensible looking shorts?
    Bermuda shorts has been high fashion in PES series since 2008 or so... I fear the worst if the fashion changes the other way though... speedo's? :P

8. biker_jim_uk

24 November 2003
    Man City
    not without making some of the shorts transparent but that looks awful in game

9. monalisa

monalisa Banned

18 September 2009
    Thanks my friend ...
    Did Konami ever mention about this new kit model when they released their patch??