How can I go up with GK on corners?

well on the master league, starting with the default team only two of my defenders have good jumping ability - so i set my keeper as the third person to go up for corners - havent conceded on the counter yet either (keeper has scored three goals for me so far)

well on the master league, starting with the default team only two of my defenders have good jumping ability - so i set my keeper as the third person to go up for corners - havent conceded on the counter yet either (keeper has scored three goals for me so far)

Great idea. Persdonally I like putting my keeper up front and my star striker in goals when comfortably leading online just to take the p. I must be so popular! Sean Wright-Phillips in goals is always amusing- he is so bad! :D

Hey, I have a newbie question.
I heard that on PES2008, we can go up with GKs on corners.
Somebody know how can I do this?

When you are in the "Formation Setting" screen there is a section called "Setplay Settings". In that section the very last option says "Player to go up". Press "X" and you will be taken to a list of your players. From that list you can select 3 players to go up on corners. And, yes, the keeper can be one of them.

Cheers

how can i transfer data from thumdrive to we2008 storage.....for example...jersey or face...please someone help me...

Back
Top Bottom