How can I clear Memorial Matches data?

M

martinja

I made one match to test it and now I want to clear that data. How do I do that?
Cheers

If the memorial match data is integrated into the option file, then it's very likely impossible to delete without deleting the entire file.

It saves statistics from multiplayer matches if your mate brings his memory card with his option file.

has anyone tried it?

what statistics does it save?

Is it any fun/useful?

It saves detailed info, shots on goal, havent looked too much into it, ill be playing with a mate on sunday loads of matches so I will find out then how usefull itis

Elber said:
It saves statistics from multiplayer matches if your mate brings his memory card with his option file.

has anyone tried it?

what statistics does it save?

Is it any fun/useful?

It is great!!! now my m8 can finally see whos better :D I used it from the beginning and it is a lot of fun. IT shows the wins/draws/losses and a lot of other information about cards, fouls etc etc :)

@scoop

no that isnt needed. YOu can just play an friendly match :) FOr the memorial option you will need a memory card in slot 1(yourself) and 2(a friend)

Yeah, but imagine you want to play against two friends, one each time... you have to go to the mode select menu everytime one of them loses...
it sucks!

Does the memorial match save stats in the matches against CPU ?

its stupid, it doesnt record the teams used or the final score, just stuff like shots, on target, fouls etc

thought it was pretty gay but its a start i spose

should keep teams statistics too.
i play along with 8 friends. im chelsea, there are:
milan, inter, real, liverpool, barcelona, bayern, arsenal and manchester.
i wish we could have teams statistics, so we can see who´s the best. but...
lets wait we9:evolution

Back
Top Bottom