Honestly, don't you love when the CPU cheats?

sonoman

Champions League
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
I actually love when the CPU cheats, for reals.
I always play on the hardest difficulty available on every WE/PES, and when the game cheats it makes the game even more interesting/challenging..
And if you manage to tie or even win a match when you are losing 0-3 at halftime with ridiculous-superhuman goals by the CPU, it is actually rewarding!
The best cheats that the game does are (the ones i love, actually):
** The mentioned ridiculous-superhuman goals
** CPU tackling you from behind and they rarely get a yellow card
** Your player's stamina/balance/pass speed/pass accuracy just disappears
** Your strikers miss chances with an open goal
And my favorites ever:
** CPU goes into demon mode and scores NO MATTER WHAT
** The CPU keeper makes the most unbelievable saves!!

I always hear people whining of CPU cheating but, come on..
Honestly, don't you just love when you know it's happening?

(sorry for my bad english) =P

yea, its actually kind of exciting when cup cheats... just makes you angry, just like watching a real life match.

doesnt bother me either way. i hope this thread doesnt start off a computer cheating debate again. we all accept the computer does crazy things but at the end of the day its how we handle it that counts. so no moaning.

I actually love when the CPU cheats, for reals.
I always play on the hardest difficulty available on every WE/PES, and when the game cheats it makes the game even more interesting/challenging..
And if you manage to tie or even win a match when you are losing 0-3 at halftime with ridiculous-superhuman goals by the CPU, it is actually rewarding!
The best cheats that the game does are (the ones i love, actually):
** The mentioned ridiculous-superhuman goals
** CPU tackling you from behind and they rarely get a yellow card
** Your player's stamina/balance/pass speed/pass accuracy just disappears
** Your strikers miss chances with an open goal
And my favorites ever:
** CPU goes into demon mode and scores NO MATTER WHAT
** The CPU keeper makes the most unbelievable saves!!

I always hear people whining of CPU cheating but, come on..
Honestly, don't you just love when you know it's happening?

(sorry for my bad english) =P
Me and a mate of mine have been doing a master league on his 360 version..... We just laugh at the way the CPU seemingly goes mental (which it always has incidently) and will do whatever it takes to stop YOU from WINNING!! Its hilarious, ranging from your strikers having every amazing shot saved by superman Goalie.. OR your players turning into Solid Concrete Statues and the CPU players turn into Olympic Sprinters..... the result? a Simple Last Minute Equaliser/Winner for the CPU team!

It talks the biggest load of bollocks going at the best of times!! And to think for years some of us have said it cheats and does the impossible and we have been told we are crap at the game!!!???!!!

well don't give the ball to the cpu! pass your ball between the defenders until time goes up. you know if they attack when you are leading they will score. to score they need the ball.

There's a lot of "funny" CPU cheats.

*You're about to score because there's only one opponent and you've got 2 strikers. The last thing to do is a simple pass to your second forward and the goal would be in... but "unfortunately" the pass goes behind you, to the midfielder, 50 meters away...

*The CPU comes near your goal area, you've got the control on 1 player and suddenly, without touching any button your player is tackling the opponent from behind. And penalty...

Does anyone else have that team which you NEVER beat, and that player which ALWAYS scores?

Inter + Adriano here.

LOL
On every previous PES/WE it was Quinton Fortune(?), he ALWAYS scored against me.. no matter the team he was playing for..
Lately it has been Aimar.. CPU goes crazy whenever he's got the ball!

And yeah, I have trouble outscoring Chelsea..
Pele+Cantona+Klinsmann+DiStefano+Eusebio

Does anyone else have that team which you NEVER beat, and that player which ALWAYS scores?
Inter + Adriano here.
Lyon + Kallstrom here. It's amazing how Kallstrom can shot, a sniper wouldn't do better.
Always in the stoppage time, of course.

doesnt bother me either way. i hope this thread doesnt start off a computer cheating debate again. we all accept the computer does crazy things but at the end of the day its how we handle it that counts. so no moaning.
Agreed mate. I'm not really bothered about it.

But still, it would be nice if the COM was challenging because the team you were playing were good and out class you due to their tactics and play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom