1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Hitman: Season 1 and beyond

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Isslander, 15 December 2016.

1. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    After watching and hearing the Giant Bomb crew rave about this game, I grabbed it during the Black Friday sale. Only just started it but I like it already. Free Christmas DLC out now where you can murder dudes dressed as Santa because why would you not want that?

Never played hitman before but this seems up my alley.

2. elfie

elfie Championship

10 November 2003
    Holland
    Ajax
    I was too late for that black friday deal and regret it. Game looks great graphically and it seems you can set difficulty on whichever level you want. More tips and hints for beginners or turn everything off for the die hard players.

Will wait for a new sale and grab it for sure.

3. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I have finished the first two big contracts. In Paris I took the opportunities but in Sapienza I just went with it. I did see and use opportunities to an extent but instead of activating them I just figured them out. Activating the opportunities will handhold you through most of the game. I admit that not using them meant a lot of saving, and trial and error. I ended up murdering 14 people on that base. They were guarding a deadly virus, murdering them felt justified.

4. Chuny

Chuny Misdirection Master

Please make sure to let me know when the new sale is on. Would love to get it as well.

5. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    It's 24 pounds right now, January PSN sale.

6. Chuny

I'm on PC

7. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    It's 50% off on Steam as well.

8. Chuny

Big up yourself!
    Will cop that this weekend then!

9. Chuny

Although, now that I think about it... I don't know if I'll be able to run Hitman with my current System Specs

PROCESSOR: Intel i7 @ 2.80 GHz.
    RAM: 4GB DDR3, OCZ REAPER.
    VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5

10. elfie

elfie Championship

10 November 2003
    Holland
    Ajax
    Yeah saw it a few days ago, and thanks for the tip.
    But....i've just purchased the Wither 3 GOTY edition which was is also on sale currently.

Dove in straight away and am fully emersed now, love this game.

I will check again after i've finished this game (which will take ages) and by that time i'm sure the price will have dropped again.

11. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I got my first elusive target, the first one I try as well, although I missed an earlier one because I just forgot about it.

12. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    One thing that annoys me of this game is that when I do a mistake and waste it, it takes roughly 40 seconds to reload. In a game so prone to trial and error, it is just too much, things get boring when this happens several times in a row.