1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Jabb3r, 31 August 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabb3r

Jabb3r West Midlands Village fan

21 May 2005
    Just got my copy of WE9 through the post, whats the best patch/option file combination to use atm?

Cheers

Jabb3r

2. Shaft

Shaft Guest

Wemerica 2.5 and the option 2.0 but wait the 2.1 version we hopes are better.

3. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

where did u get ya we9 from and how long did it take? just ordered my copy today

4. Jabb3r

21 May 2005
    Ok cool thanks.

I've taken up 1/8th scale rally-x so I've been puttin alot of effort into that, always seem to be behind the times with me WE now, but hopefully I can split me time better. :)

I see Fernaando is still knocking out the fantastic translations, but all the patch names are alien to me now, looks like a new breed of patchers have arose. :)

Can't wait to see whats been achieved, my thanks to you all for your hardwork and dedication, the game wouldn't be nowhere near as good without you.

5. Jabb3r

21 May 2005
    Playasia on the 17th of this month.

6. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

goodstuff, so it took a long time, just lasttime i ordered something from there took 3 days, where bouts u at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.