1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Henrik Larsson to Man Utd?

Discussion in 'Football' started by Caniggia, 1 December 2006.

1. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
  2. ni6htmare

ni6htmare League 2

22 August 2005
    I saw it, what the hell¿¿??
    At barca they wanted to keep him, but NO he had to go back to his Helsingborg, and now he's going to ManUtd, when Barca have 2 attackers injured for a long time? He has some explaining to do.

3. Ch00ng

Ch00ng | | CHAMP19NS | |

4 August 2005
    M16 0RA
    Man Utd & England
  4. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Why? The Swedish league closes for Winter, so he won't be playing any football and as soon as the Swedish league restarts he'll be back at Helsingborg.

Not sure if it's a good move tbh, thought he looked tired at the World Cup although still did ok. Although I wonder how Rooney will take being benched... ;)

5. beachryan

beachryan Golden Boot Winner

4 July 2003
    Bermuda
    WTF?! I mean, awesome for United, no doubts about his quality, but a truly bizarre signing. Given their general policy of youth, means that Fergie must have an eye out for someone, but not til the summer..?

6. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
    At this stage in his career new challenges doesn't come easy. He's already won everything with Barca. At UTD he will have a completely new challenge. I think he will do really well in what ever role Fergie wants him.

7. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    frankie torres

8. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    I guess now all those English people will finally admit that Henke is a great player...i remeber the discussions when Larsson still played for Celtic...good player...but "only" playing in the Scottish League...meanwhile he was a match winner in a CL final and Celtic beat Man Utd...

9. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Didn't need to prove anything then and still doesn't now.

Mind you can't even begin to like Man Utd, so I hope he has a miserable as feck time.

FD

10. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    Do you remember when he had his credit card stolen? Someone managed to spend £3000 on it posing as him. How many people had long blonde dreads in Glasgow at the time?

11. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
  12. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Thanks mate, his chip in that compilation is marvellous. :mrgreen:

13. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Will he go back to his old house in Scotland?