1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

helpme hairs pes 2010 ps2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by vanore, 12 February 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanore

vanore Non-League

4 April 2009
    Hello people, I need to know like linkear the special hairs 2 to other players, and if someone has the map of the hairs, from already thank you

2. vanore

vanore Non-League

4 April 2009
    please someone helpme?

3. Anis

Anis League 1

12 December 2007
    Algeria
    Chelsea
    Yeah that would be nice actually. Maybe the guys who made the previous hairlists/or PS2 hair-makers can help us.

I have always wondered how we can figure out which hair belongs to whom ? You can't guess by just looking at the PNGs, not to mention the dozens of hair files displayed in a wrong way by GGS :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is there a 3D tool to preview the PS2 bin files (hairstyles and faces) ? I tried Oedit and it crashes whenever I load a PS2 bin. Blender doesn't work either.

4. vanore

vanore Non-League

4 April 2009
    Thank you for answering, that hurts ultimately I am going to have to use the hairs of the internal publisher(editor): (

5. PIPE

PIPE Wlpes HexEditor

15 July 2010
    Veracruz, Mexico
    Cruz azul
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.