Help With The Andyylf 1.05 UK MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
I install PES11 and get all the updates . data 7 and install the update 1.02 and go in and do all the set ups, after that I set to install the mod.

The Pesuk2011 Folder and Pesuk11.exe I put them in to C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.

I put the pesuk save folder 2011pes folder into the Documents\Konami folder.

I put the 2.0 fix into the Documents\Konami\pesuk save folder 2011pes\save folder to overwrite the Edit file

I then go into the main Konami folder Pesuk11 and click on the Manager and set the exe manager to Pesuk11.exe (though it says attached I am sure it says not needed or something like that)

I then reboot and when I go into PES using the mod Pesuk11.exe I get the Andy screen at the start and I then get a screen with Do I want to Install the Update which could effect my Squad Edits ? I say no not at this time.

I go on and in the Exbit get all the League Logos SPL and so on and SPLteam logos but when I pick say Hibs or Hearts or others from there logo's the team name is the German Default team(s) name I get a default plain stip, not the Hibs and Hearts kits in the pics from Andy's mod page.

So look like part of it works but not the team kits or team names ?

Last edited:
Post this in the patch section in the appropriate thread if
You want some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom