1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help with my option file

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Tashan, 22 August 2005.

1. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    Can someone help basicly i have my option file saved and when i loaded the game up it doe'snt upload my option file so i don't have all my edited players and boots and stuff but all my cups does anyone no why this is ahppening and how i can get it to work again

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    If it doesn't load then maybe it's been corrupted. Which means it's lost forever.
    If you have a Max Drive then you can backup your option files.

3. Ch00ng

Ch00ng | | CHAMP19NS | |

4 August 2005
    M16 0RA
    Man Utd & England
    yeh its corrupted, coz this happened to me.. u either have to start again with a fresh OF or use OF's available here @ evo-web.

4. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    Bastard oh well thnks guys

5. JU!

JU! Conference

12 September 2003
    Yokohama, Japan
    Chelsea
    Would backing up on another memory card also help solve this problem? I always back my option files up every so often on about 3 seperate cards. Check if you have a purple corrupted cube on your mem card files if not i imagine it should still work. You could try copy it if it is not already corrupt.

6. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    Yeah it does have the cube but it don't matter now