Help with dribbling trick

it's not 100% effective, but you have to do the SUPER CANCEL (R1+R2) while dribbling...

it works wonders aganaist human controlled defenders..

how exactly do u do it.. i m trying it with a friend n it doesn't seem to work.. do u need to do it at an angle or something

No, you just need to time it right and hope that the ball is moving far enough away from your player and the defender for it to look good enough or even work. :)

It's a pretty simple technique, just make sure the ball is moving half out of your players control before applying the super cancel. It's easiest to practice when you're receiving a through ball, try it then if a defender looks like they're going to be able to tackle you right after you first touch the ball, just super cancel around them and pick the ball up on the other side of them. :thumbup:

elmojai said:
how exactly do u do it.. i m trying it with a friend n it doesn't seem to work.. do u need to do it at an angle or something

Try this in free training dude :) :

In front of an opponent, run , press 2 times :r2: , and while your player( or just before he starts , you have to get the good timing;) ) is doing the move , press UP or DOWN :) I swear it works and owns , with players like henry , ronaldinho or ronaldo , it works all the time :)

Back
Top Bottom