1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help why the crowd dissapears ???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by kenjiro-sa, 25 November 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenjiro-sa

kenjiro-sa Conference

9 March 2005
    Hello

anybody have problems playing using the default camera at medium high...

the problem its the crowd just dissapears on open play and just can see the public on replays, free kicks etc i have try changuing the camera and i saw this problem only appears using this camera (on middle and long) so i dont know if this its another bug (no...really...another bug??? naaah lol) from konami or its just problem of some patch i have installed...

Cya later

Last edited: 25 November 2005
  2. tyrvas

tyrvas Non-League

21 May 2005
    The Rock
    Barça
    Hi

It is NO error/bug or patch problem, it happens
    to both WE9 & PES5 (surely WE9 J-League aswell).

Konami decided to remove spectators whilst
    playing a match to avoid gameplay slowdown.
    You'll notice that you do hear them & do see
    them in replay's, free kicks, corner kicks etc...

WE9 was 1st to have this done.

3. kenjiro-sa

kenjiro-sa Conference

9 March 2005
    But i dont think so because that happens only using some cameras not at all test urself and when im using example tv camara (any of 3) the public its ok and the gam dont slow down (well at least at my system amd athlon 64 3200+ 1 gb ram geforce fx 5600 256 mb) i have try contact to konami but seems like that guys dont like answer question like this or why the weather its disabled at master league...too bad konami...

:( :( :(

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Tyrvas is right, Seabass himself said it in an interview. And by the way, it's been discussed to death here, please do a search next time. Thanks!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.