1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help!!!Were can i order licensed pes 6 in internet?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by S_a_s_h_a, 28 November 2006.

1. S_a_s_h_a

S_a_s_h_a Non-League

25 August 2006
    Were can i order licensed pes 6 in internet?I live in Toronto and want to buy licensed pes 6 to play online games but i dont now were to find it.Who know please give me a link!!!!!Or maybe someone knows were can i buy it in Toronto?

Last edited: 28 November 2006
  2. S_a_s_h_a

S_a_s_h_a Non-League

25 August 2006
    anybody?????

3. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
  4. Mike870231

Mike870231 Non-League

26 November 2005
    Actually amazon.uk doesnt ship to canada thats why they have amazon.ca genious,to original poster you can get it shipped to toronto from sendit.com 8)

5. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Well surely he could work out, the Amazon in his country would have it - that's common sense. Also I love irony, with your spelling of genius. Touché.

6. S_a_s_h_a

S_a_s_h_a Non-League

25 August 2006
    Thank you for your help Mike870231,and Hectic Glenn you are blinder than i because i wrote that i live in Toronto

7. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    I got mine from gameplay because no one else ships to the USA.
    http://www.gameplay.co.uk/

FYI: The USA/Canadian Amazon stores don't carry PES6 or other European / Japanese imports. Or at least they didn't have it for preordering when i ordered.

8. S_a_s_h_a

S_a_s_h_a Non-League

25 August 2006
    How much time it can take to be shipped from UK to Canada?

9. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    estimate time is one week if you are near the east coast. Add normal shipping time for anything further west. It should be less than two weeks reguardless of where you are.

10. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

why dont u just buy winnog 11 u noob u will lag online if u use pes6