1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help requested re PS3 & PES next gen

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by doggface, 27 October 2006.

1. doggface

doggface Non-League

5 October 2006
    Hey everyone.

I have been out of the country for a while, as a result I sold my ps2 and pes 5.

As I am in Canada I was not going to get a PS2 or PES6 here but wait for PS3/PES next gen.

I am now coming home early and am considering getting another PS2 & PES6. However can anyone advise when the next gen PES maybe available next year to be compatable with the PS3 so I can decide if I want to fork out for a PS2 again!!! I know nothing is official but any help much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Doggface

2. PESmeTOdeath

PESmeTOdeath Conference

1 May 2006
    PS3 in USA and probably Canada 17th November first nextgen PES on PS3 I think April 2007 in Japan. The games on PS3 have no region protection but I think, that Konami did not tell us if this version will be multilanguage.

3. doggface

doggface Non-League

5 October 2006
    thanks for your reply.

I will be returning to uk around 15th November so when roughly do we expect pes next gen on PS3 in uk??

I hear the PS3 will be in short supply and expensive too? how much and will it be compatible with PS2 games (pes6)??

Cheers

Last edited: 27 October 2006
  4. PESmeTOdeath

PESmeTOdeath Conference

1 May 2006
    compatible absolutely and as I wrote PS3 in UK in March i think as in rest of europe and month after that PES/WE in JAP for PS3. Clear?