HELP: PES 2021 PC, What Mod?

bestbrother

Non-League
15 June 2021
Hi all,

Im hoping for some quick advice as i want to play the last PES on Steam but feel like im so far behind in what mods to use etc, that i will end up either installing the wrong things and not get the enjoyment from it.

So basically what i want is a complete world (in PES) with as many improvements as possible (graphically, kits/faces/balls/stadiums etc), updated squads and any gameplay tweaks that improve the AI and work with Master League.

Apologies this may be common knowledge for many, but if anyone can help and point me in the right direction (PM is fine if you are not allowed to link) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi all,

Im hoping for some quick advice as i want to play the last PES on Steam but feel like im so far behind in what mods to use etc, that i will end up either installing the wrong things and not get the enjoyment from it.

So basically what i want is a complete world (in PES) with as many improvements as possible (graphically, kits/faces/balls/stadiums etc), updated squads and any gameplay tweaks that improve the AI and work with Master League.

Apologies this may be common knowledge for many, but if anyone can help and point me in the right direction (PM is fine if you are not allowed to link) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
just download Football life 2023 and just add some mods
I use these plus hollands Fifa 23 gameplay mod

I know about these two Twiggy programs, but I would like more differences from the gameplay of FIFA 23.
do you want like a more realistic gameplay ?if so i recommend esim or gentleman's club

because fifa 23 is the best for dribbling and arcade like

Back
Top Bottom