1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Help- PES 2011 With Windows 7

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Arsenal4Life, 21 October 2010.

1. Arsenal4Life

Arsenal4Life Premiership

6 February 2006
    The Gunners
    I just recently installed win 7 after having XP for years. Now PES will not play. I've tried run as admin. Compatibility mode. Nothing I do works. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks

Last edited: 21 October 2010
  2. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    It works fine for me on Win 7 x64. Where have you installed it, what error do you get? Have you installed after inatalling Win 7?

3. Arsenal4Life

Arsenal4Life Premiership

6 February 2006
    The Gunners
    Yes I installed it again once I upgraded. Its installed on my hard drive C. I dont even get an error. It just doesn't start. Windows keeps asking me do you wish to allow this program to make changes to your computer. I click yes and then nothing happens.

4. tc811

tc811 Resident Evo-Web Retard

9 January 2008
    United States
    Arsenal FC
    I don't have any problems on a clean install of Windows. Do you think it might be because you upgraded from XP?

5. Arsenal4Life

Arsenal4Life Premiership

6 February 2006
    The Gunners
    Idk. I might install windows again, but this time I'll format the drive to leave nothing, but the bios and what not. Right now I'm reinstalling PES. So we'll see what happens.

6. Arsenal4Life

Arsenal4Life Premiership

6 February 2006
    The Gunners
    I got it figured out. Seems I was missing a file. Thanks guys. Jim, you plan on making any Football league kits this year?

7. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    Possibly, which ones are you thinking of?