1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help!! PC Noob wanting to play pes6/pes2008

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by danhammer, 9 December 2007.

1. danhammer

danhammer Champions League

23 February 2004
    this may sound like a stupid question, never played pro evo on PC before, but just bought a new laptop with the following spec, any good for pes6 or pes2008?

ATI Radeon Xpress 1200
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Tech 1.6ghz
    Windows Vista
    Memory 1918 GB

just installed pes6, only have the retail version installed and it's suffering from abit of stuttering/slowdown

Last edited: 9 December 2007
  2. danhammer

23 February 2004
    c'mon people help me out please

3. Dave_Whufc

Dave_Whufc Conference

22 November 2007
    Im afraid sunday afternoon isnt the most crowded time of the forum. Sorry but Im not really sure.....

4. devill_sfc

devill_sfc Conference

2 November 2007
    hum...im not very good in laptops..
    but i think u can play pes2008 on medium settings using 1024x...

5. danhammer

23 February 2004
    reading the majority of pc threads, most people seem to be clued up about this kind of thing

is it because of vista?

6. gr@h@m

gr@h@m Gooner

21 January 2007
    Arsenal
    You have enough RAM, but i'm not sure about your graphics as i only know nvidia cards! The processor won't allow high i don't think but you should be okay on medium.

7. Pebino

Pebino Non-League

16 March 2006
    You can basically forget PES08 with this setup.. Your graphics card isn't anywhere near getting a med.. Low at 800x600 MAXIMUM

8. danhammer

23 February 2004
    ok, but what about pes6?

9. Vaile

Vaile YOUU REDDSSS!

1 October 2007
    Barnsley
    Barnsley FC
    6 should run fine with that, poor graphics and processor though for a new laptop that

10. danhammer

23 February 2004
    thanks mate, i never bought the laptop to play games admittedly, just sold my 360 which i bought pes2008 for and didn't like it, and then realised there wasn't many up to date patches for pes6 ps2, so thought i'd try installing pes6 on my pc