1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

help on defending--switching players

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by mancityheel, 3 May 2006.

1. mancityheel

mancityheel Non-League

30 May 2003
    Can someone concisely explain how to set it so that it swithces defenders only when you tell it to (via L1) in WE10? Something has changed and I can't figure it out, have gone to auto-switch as a work-around but that's not ideal. I haven't seen a thread on defending specifically, if I missed it sorry...thx

2. joepomata

joepomata Non-League

26 August 2004
    It's in the same screen of the others editions, in the players screen. You have only to select the option were there's the barrell, press circle botton, and choose the level of the automatic response. If you move all to left, the first option is manual. Done it!

3. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Pause match, go to Player Settings.
    Press O on your controller, go right once, press O and then press left until there are no blue boxes visible. If you do it one time too many, you'll be on FIX mode.

4. Luckz

Luckz League 2

31 March 2004
    Bonn, Germany
    You'll actually be on Semi-Fix first; fixed is the one after that, the very last one.

5. Sapito

Sapito Conference

13 October 2005
    Brasília - Brasil
    Flamengo, Internazionale
    I play with just one cursor box ... not too much automatic, nor too much manual neither

6. mancityheel

mancityheel Non-League

30 May 2003
    thx, folks, that's what I thought I was supposed to do but with some further experimentation, realized the problem was the L1 button on my controller didn't work at all! thank goodness I have a backup on hand, lol...