1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by kouroux, 22 August 2010.

1. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    Hello
    So here is the thing, I have recently bought a PS3 but I cannot access Internet with it and I want to have a reasonably patched game.Therefore I need to update my PES2010 via a USB key to get the best patches working.
    I know all the procedure regarding the installation of the update on the ps3 and all I just know is where I can download the latest Konami update for PES2010 on the ps3 via my PC so I could upload it on USB device and install it on my console.
    Any help will be appreciated.

2. feeder18

feeder18 Non-League

19 August 2010
    Dudley
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Im in a similar position, but with PES 2009 on my Xbox 360. I am connected to the internet on my console, however the download option in System Settings just leads to 'More Information' about no downloads, and the update file I am looking for (v1.4) off the PC based XBL Marketplace (called March 09) wont download? Anyone out there than can help or send me a link to download the update for 360 to my PC and then how to transfer it across to my Xbox?

I like editing myself, so I just want the original update if anyone can help. Thanks (: